The Great Unhoarding - Post Your Draw Rates

ZeroKarma
ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
Hooray. Okoye enters Latest and some of us are pulling like there's no tomorrow! My draw rate was less than great:

25 5* in 215 pulls. That's an awesome 11.6% at stated odds of 15%. If I had been just average, I would have gotten an additional 7 5* covers and probably gotten everyone covered. Sadly, my Cap is not quite there. 

I did get 1 BH as well. That's something at least? The BH is supposed to be on 5% of 5* pulls. I didn't buck the odds there either unfortunately, but that's a tough one to complain about. 

How did you do? Someone must have done well and evened things out. 

@CharlieCroker I hope you did better this time around. 

Comments

• slf03c
    slf03c Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I had 45 pulls between CP and LT and got zero (0) 5 stars. Super disheartened right now
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    1/2, Okoye on 2nd draw. 50%!

Oh, -empty- the hoard. Nope, that doesn't give me any "advancement" in this game. She's not Gambit and I won't get her to 480, so just like every other 5* without a massive hoard....more than one cover doesn't really matter.

(*In PVP, or in PVE if you aren't playing for placement).
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT said:

Oh, -empty- the hoard. Nope, that doesn't give me any "advancement" in this game. She's not Gambit and I won't get her to 480, so just like every other 5* without a massive hoard....more than one cover doesn't really matter.

Oh, I hear you. I didn't break the hoard to get Okoye per se. I actually broke the hoard because not doing so would probably lead me to quit, even more than a bad draw rate. 

I don't think that I could stomach the necessary dwell time needed to get to a 550 in this game. 
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    15 5s/100 pulls

8 were okoye (1/4/3)
    5 were JJ
    2 were Cap

3 4* BH
    0 5* BH
    I've now had only 1 5* BH in my last 72 5* pulls. 5% rate is a lie.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    15/84 (17.9%) 5* pulls

7 - Okoye (will be 454 after swap)
    5 - Cap (up to 455)
    3 - JJ (2/5/5)

BH:
    zero 5*
    3 x 4*

Other noteables:
    3 BW covers rotting (0/4/5)
    11 Kraven covers pulled... **** RNG()
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    10/84 (11.9%; brings overall % to 15.6%)
    5 okoye (1/3/1)
    5 necrocap (up to level 462)
    0 jess.(pulled now because i wanted a beefier jess)
    1 bonus strange (38 mordos will allow me to champ him, if feeders make sense)
    2 bonus carols

only 1 new black widow, 6 valkyrie was highest
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    SnowcaTT said:

Well said
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    3 for 38. I Cap JJ and Okoye. I don't need to do the math to know that stinks :(
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Off 102 draws between CP and LLTs, I pulled 22 five stars, giving me a 4/2/3 Okoye, four Jessica Joness and raised my Beardo Cap from 1/1/1 to 5/2/2 with THREE spare reds :(
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    First time opening a hoard. Started hoarding when JJ was announced. I'm extremely happy with my results. 

31/219 (14.1%) plus 3 BH Jessica Jones (34 total)

Jessica Jones: 8/1/5
    Okoye: 3/4/6
    Cap: 4/1/4

Cover swaps will allow me to champ Jessica and fully cover Okoye. I'm left with 682 CP after the pulls. 
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Taking a break at disappointing, 9 of 100 (9%)
    (4) JJ
    (1) Cap
    (4) Okoye

8-4-star Bonus
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    9/46 (19.6%)

3 Okoye (3/0/0)
    1 Cap (now 3/1/2)
    5 JJ (all champ levels, now 455)

No bonus 5s, 2 bonus 4s (America), got the last Jubilee cover to champ her, and 4 blonde Widow covers so she is only one away from being champed.
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    5/33 (15.2%)

1 JJ (additional champ level)
    2 Cap (#18 5* champ)
    2 Okoye (1/0/1)

Now I can go back to hoarding for when JJ and cap are out of LL.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of my 164 pulls, I received 29 5-stars and 3 BH 5-stars. Fully covered Okoye, got JJ to 12 covers, and Lumbercap to 9 covers.
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    I went 1/32, getting Okoye on the 18th pull. Not upset about it, with the luck I had covering Thor and already having JJ at 12 I was bound to have a noticeable cold streak at some point. I have Okoye for pve and all the pulled 4’s are useable while still having a decent number of pulls left over. Can’t complain.

Edit: made 6 pulls with CP afterwards wanting to get JJ finished, pulled an Okoye w/ BH Okoye and a JJ with another BH Okoye. My total today was 3/38 with two 5* BH and one 4* BH and only one 4* being (possibly) unusable. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    410 pulls after rewards (90 extra - 28% extra).
    Okoye - 19
    JJ - 18
    Cap - 20
    Gambit - 5 BH
    (BP 1, Bolt 1, DD 1 from feeder)

57/410. A weak 13,9% (especially after 9-10% on last 300 before hoard)

5/57 5BH 8,6% (yay)
    31/410 BH 7,5% (yay)

Overal: pretty okay with it, despite low pullrate, especially after coming off a very low pullrate
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2018
    I pulled exactly 100 tokens, because the primary target was to get my 2/4/2 JJ to 13 covers, and I achieved that on the 98th pull (thought I might as well make it a round number).

I got 11 5*s from the pulls (5 JJ, 3 Cap, 3 Okoye), plus one bonus Black Panther. Pretty poor, but not overwhelmingly terrible compared to some stories around here. Hope they're still doing swaps, because the 5 JJ covers didn't come out perfectly aligned...
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    I pulled some tokens with JJ and Cap entered so I would have them for PvE, and then a bunch more today for Okoye.  I've opened over 300 LTs now and still don't have JJ covered.....can't remember ever seeing better than 10% in any of the past 3 releases.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    10 Pulls:

1 Cap yellow + BH Gambit (his 13th cover)
    1 JJ blue
    8 useable 4*s
  • CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    8/59 (13.5%) with 3 Okoye's.

A clear improvement from my standard 9% but still underwhelming.  And still zero 5* BH over the 471 pulls I've tracked.