Soul Stone Season Updates (5/25/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the updates for the upcoming Soul Stone Season.

Pack Updates

• Black Widow (Infinity War) will become a Latest 4-Star character
  • Yondu (Awesome Mix Volume 2) will become a Vintage 4-Star character

Comments

• Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Guess they've given up on character re-balances.  :(
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Damn. This game is just rotting away. Too bad the devs don‘t care, it could really still work well and has huge potential left. But at this rate, people will move on to less stale marvel properties.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Huge changes, so excited for next season!
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    We havent had a character rebalance since last year game is too unbalanced now rebalancing keeps things fresh
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    And another month of stale PVP coming up!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yawn alone is too short
  • Punishu777
    Punishu777 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    You all are so negative. This was EXACTLY the change this game needed. Next season is going to be awesome!!!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m sure there are some new Supports coming to...ummm....wait, that has nothing to do with PVP.  My mistake.
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Season and S.H.I.E.L.D Simulator are long overdue for a reward overhaul. When exactly are these rewards going to be tied to SCLs? I was also hoping for so changes to DDQ, IIRC they haven't really added anything to it since last year. I know they're throwing a lot of resources into Supports, but indeed, PVP is becoming really stale.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    *flips table and leaves room*
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Less time on supports, please. More time on keeping basic game fresh and fun.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Great to see you guys are back to rebalancong characters now that you don't have to spend all that time working on supports!

That's what I would have said if you'd ever actually do character rebalances anymore. 
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    <checking pockets>. Nope.  I’m all out of four letter words to give.  Please, staunch dev defenders, please explain why it’s been approaching 6 months now without a single character re-balance?  There’s not 1 can that can use a tweak?  Nothing?  Cool cool.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Season progression rewards seriously needs to be revamped , and also shield sim rewards
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    What does character rebalance mean? Does it mean:

1) a total change in at least one ability? 
    2) an increase in damage and/or effect?
    3) a reduction in damage and/or effect
    4) minor updates to certain ability. Examples of minor updates are:

• Vision (Android Avenger) - Light Disruption now converts enemy Attack, Strike, or Protect tiles (instead of just Strike or Protect tiles).
      • Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) - Goblin King now fortifies Repeater tiles.
      • Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force) - Countdown for What now activates if Deadpool is stunned when the enemy matches the tile.

We might still get some updates on Tuesday or Wednesday...