Peggy Carter in Comics Celebration! *Updated (5/10/18)

1235»

Comments

• huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby For those of us who bought out the Exiles vault, the PVP reward tokens cannot be redeemed.  I have 2 tokens, but they disappear when I go to the vault.  This will also be a problem for PVE tokens, and exacerbated by the fact that, as several posters have mentioned, these tokens will be awarded after the vault expires.

Can you please look into what can be done to fix this?
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    I looked into the Marvel Insider thing, and its 100k pts for a peggy cover, but getting 300 in the event only gives 30k. That's not useful!

Also @Brigby you didn't read my pm :(
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby For those of us who bought out the Exiles vault, the PVP reward tokens cannot be redeemed.  I have 2 tokens, but they disappear when I go to the vault.  This will also be a problem for PVE tokens, and exacerbated by the fact that, as several posters have mentioned, these tokens will be awarded after the vault expires.

First, it is not acceptable that the tokens disappear.  However, the vault is not reset-able and the tokens may be displaying as post-event tokens already if you bought it out. 

Second, I too am curious about the fact that the top 10 alliances will get tokens for a post-event Store and whether this was planned.  (No other Exiles vault tokens will be rewarded post event.)

Lastly, a minor point:  the PVE does not reward tokens for the Exiles vault, but for the Unstable Iso8 vault.  So players should have no issue redeeming those.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

I do Believe that in previous runs it has been possible to use the tokens after the vault expires. By buying out early, the free tokens are a second chance to get the good stuff!
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor

First of all the PVE event is only giving out tokens for the Unstable ISO-8 vault, So that vault will not expire before the alliance rewards are given since the time table coincides with that event. Second of all I got 2 tokens as well from PVP and they worked fine for me at least. I think this is a case of people expecting something and then complaining without paying attention. If there is an Unstable ISo-8 vault then obviously the PVE for it will only give tokens to it and not other vaults. If the Exiles vault was the only one there then it would of meant that the Unstable ISO-8 PVE would of gave tokens only for the Exiles vault. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:

First of all the PVE event is only giving out tokens for the Unstable ISO-8 vault, So that vault will not expire before the alliance rewards are given since the time table coincides with that event. Second of all I got 2 tokens as well from PVP and they worked fine for me at least. I think this is a case of people expecting something and then complaining without paying attention. If there is an Unstable ISo-8 vault then obviously the PVE for it will only give tokens to it and not other vaults. If the Exiles vault was the only one there then it would of meant that the Unstable ISO-8 PVE would of gave tokens only for the Exiles vault. 

The Exiles vault cannot be refreshed. If you bought 47 pulls with HP from it Before getting the PvP progression tokens you will be unable to redeem them, at least until the vault expires. The tokens given out to the top Alliances will be given out after the vault expires, so you won't be able to use them in the Active vault.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby

Marvel Insider rewards state the Peggy Cover is 3* in the details paragraph of their reward information. Is that a typo? I imagine that's an artifact from a cut/paste of Thanos 3* given the mention (and picture) of the 4* Peggy in the promotion. I'd hate for the 4* to be the typo, and we're getting a 6th (7th including Fal) Cap.  :/

Marvel Insider:

Get the Marvel Puzzle Quest 4-Star Peggy Carter (Captain America) Reward! 
    Redeemable until 5/31/18. 

Grab (1) 3-Star Peggy Carter to recruit to your Marvel Puzzle Quest roster! Limit one (1) per Marvel Insider member. You must have the Marvel Puzzle Quest app installed, a valid Marvel Puzzle Quest Player Name, and a Marvel Insider account to redeem. Please enter your Marvel Puzzle Quest player name EXACTLY as it is displayed in the game (note - if there is an error with your player name, your account will not be granted the package). To view your player name, click on your S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank icon and see Agent Name (must have completed game Tutorial). 

The reward will be delivered to your Marvel Puzzle Quest account by 6/15.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby

Marvel Insider rewards state the Peggy Cover is 3* in the details paragraph of their reward information. Is that a typo? I imagine that's an artifact from a cut/paste of Thanos 3* given the mention (and picture) of the 4* Peggy in the promotion. I'd hate for the 4* to be the typo, and we're getting a 6th (7th including Fal) Cap.  :/

Marvel Insider:

Get the Marvel Puzzle Quest 4-Star Peggy Carter (Captain America) Reward! 
    Redeemable until 5/31/18. 

Grab (1) 3-Star Peggy Carter to recruit to your Marvel Puzzle Quest roster! Limit one (1) per Marvel Insider member. You must have the Marvel Puzzle Quest app installed, a valid Marvel Puzzle Quest Player Name, and a Marvel Insider account to redeem. Please enter your Marvel Puzzle Quest player name EXACTLY as it is displayed in the game (note - if there is an error with your player name, your account will not be granted the package). To view your player name, click on your S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank icon and see Agent Name (must have completed game Tutorial). 

The reward will be delivered to your Marvel Puzzle Quest account by 6/15.
    Woops! Yes, that's most likely a typo, as there is only a 4-Star version of Peggy Carter. Sorry for the confusion!