R148 Release Notes (3/12/18)

Comments

• gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    IronFam pack...Tempting but I think I'll save up for the next pack.
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Well I keep saying I won't buy anymore (I've gotten each so far), but I am sitting on 9 covers for Riri and am low on HP.  Might cave and buy.

If my wife murders me I plan to come back and haunt D3 :)

Just joking, of course.  Really like these packs.

• salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    WOrst Info UI ever  on steam after update

• Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    It's just too bad!! What the hell you did to the Steam version... Why did you need to change whats "good"??
    WHY??

• MRMoredecai
    MRMoredecai Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Change the info screen back to how it was this is awful for steam users. Also make us connect steam game to mobile and mobile to steam already.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can someone upload a pic of the steam version as is now?

Not sure if I'm gonna buy this pack.  The price keeps getting higher and my wallet hurts from the last several...  Would be nice if these were spread out more.  As is I'm considering passing on this and hoping the next one is better.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler

Leveling up a character looks a bit weird. Like the screen's been squished together.
    Same when you view a character on your roster.

No idea what's going to be happening but this is going to take a bit to get used to and it looks... not great.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby

The SCL pack details in your write-up lists the Legendary token but not the Heroics. And is it 10 Heroic tokens or one Heroic 10-pack? There is a small difference in the odds tables between the two.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR said:
    @Brigby

The SCL pack details in your write-up lists the Legendary token but not the Heroics. And is it 10 Heroic tokens or one Heroic 10-pack? There is a small difference in the odds tables between the two.
    10 single heroics.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    that new feature better be solid because this new UI is horrible. Steam's UI was one of the few perks of playing on steam and now it is gone :(

though I imagine if we are getting something like sending out characters on missions like the surveys once talked about it's easier if all the games have similar interfaces but still @_@ (aka random guess from past surveys I have no clue what is coming)
  • Jezequel
    Jezequel Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents about the Steam UI. Truly horrible. It makes champing and upgrading characters take so much more times; it's really unintuitive and the screen flips between the widescreen and mobile versions when you get new tokens.

Please, can we can a do-over?

• OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    I hate the new info sheet page.
    - bad use of screen real estate
    - no way to view champion rewards anywhere
    - need to use the single-row, unsortable Train screen to raise levels or change covers. it gets really bad when you've got 100+ characters.

At the least, please add a link to the character's Train page on each info sheet.

edit: I figured out that you can press the button in the bottom right to get to more features.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    So, yeah, now that I have the awful character screen interface in my Steam version can I also get account sync between PC and mobile or just features downgrades are possible?

I know maintaining 2 UI interfaces must be really hard for a small indie company so no complaining here ;)
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    What part about UI change to prepare for new feature don't the Steam players get? This is temporary to prepare for a new feature coming out likely in the next update. And looking at how badly they had to change the look for Steam it's going to be worth it. No? 
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Damn, that mobile UI is super ugly and adds dozens of clicks especially during character upgrades. It better has some serious reason...
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Holy hell that new char info screen is terrible, so much useless clicking now.

How lazy can you frigging get, just adapt the interface on Steam for your new feature!