The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Options

Comments

• Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Love the cascade bull ****
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When RIX came out I pulled an incredible 12 dupes of  Timestream Navigator. Ticked me off to no end.  

So hey,  new drop rates for RIX. Lots of happy players. Sure,  why not?

Can you guess what mythic I pulled? 

Now a record 13 dupes. Sheesh.  

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    When RIX came out I pulled an incredible 12 dupes of  Timestream Navigator. Ticked me off to no end.  

Reminds me of back when I pulled 9 consecutive Odrics as my coalition mythic back in the day.  Never did get that pig
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Gunmix25 said:

Reminds me of back when I pulled 9 consecutive Odrics as my coalition mythic back in the day.  Never did get that pig
    Solemnity, 10 of them.

Not even the first one was useful.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Side note: You know the best place to be hit by a severe thunderstorm?

At a circus, underneath a pavilion, front row, with performing bears that are spooked by loud thunder.

Anxiety level over 9000.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Gunmix25 said:

Mburn7 said:
    Gunmix25 said:

Solemnity, 10 of them.

Not even the first one was useful.

Double ouch!
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Side note: You know the best place to be hit by a severe thunderstorm?

At a circus, underneath a pavilion, front row, with performing bears that are spooked by loud thunder.

Anxiety level over 9000.
    Why were you looking at your phone?!?!? EYES ON PAWS!
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    it's dead on the forums today.

*crickets*
  • Mburn7
    Options

*crickets*
    Have you seen my Balancing Ideas thread?  Its been pretty busy today.  Also, my conversation with Brigby about the mana loading wheel in the Suggestions forum
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Please make this thread stop. I'm so tired of getting notifications for it. I haven't commented in like 3 months  :s 
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Please make this thread stop. I'm so tired of getting notifications for it. I haven't commented in like 3 months  :s 
    I'm actually happy to see a reoccurring thread.

I'm sorry notifications bother you.  I get on everyday to 50+ notifications, I either browse through them for ones that look interesting to reply to, or just ignore them.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I ignore notifications completely, I go to the forum page and look for threads that have new entries, open them each in a new tab, read the end and close the tab.

I mean... I wouldn't even ever open the forums on my phone, can't bear to read or type on something so tiny. (We giants have problems!)
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    This is a good summary for mtg lore all the way up to Zendikar.  The developers should use this information for the loading screens in the Return to Dominaria event.  It would almost be as easy as a copy/paste.

http://mtglore.wikia.com/wiki/lore?li_source

• Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Forgot to put in sagas for node 2:3 on AWR and wont get a perfect run. 
    Most annoying is that I have to wait 24h before I can adjust my deck, if I remember that then.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options

*crickets*
    Careful what you wish for...
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    octal9 said:

*crickets*
    If I had 3 wishes (and couldn't wish for a billion more), I think I'd wish for eternal servitude from the best natural-and-supernaturally-certified wish attorney to give me free legal advice on how to best direct my next 2 wishes.

That way...even if my next 2 wishes turn out to be wasted.  I can spend the rest of my life successfully suing companies for ridiculous and goofy things.  Not for enough money to significantly inconvenience anyone, just enough to cover a comfortable cost of living for enough time to me to file my next lawsuit.
  • Mburn7
    Options
    octal9 said:

*crickets*
    If I had 3 wishes (and couldn't wish for a billion more), I think I'd wish for eternal servitude from the best natural-and-supernaturally-certified wish attorney to give me free legal advice on how to best direct my next 2 wishes.

That way...even if my next 2 wishes turn out to be wasted.  I can spend the rest of my life successfully suing companies for ridiculous and goofy things.  Not for enough money to significantly inconvenience anyone, just enough to cover a comfortable cost of living for enough time to me to file my next lawsuit.
    I make this post and 20 seconds later open my event-Dominaria pack to get Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp

O.o
    Be careful what you wish for

"I do as I please, little mortal. Do go on about your wishes, though—they amuse me to no end." -Zahid
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2018
    Options
    octal9 said:

*crickets*

I make this post and 20 seconds later open my event-Dominaria pack to get Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp

O.o

This thread is magic !!!

I wish to get Djinn of Wishes please please please

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The easiest coalition battle.  And I get a freeze on the last game of the entire set.  Why,  ??? And when will they fix these freezes.  Gerrrr.