The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Options

Comments

• Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    Options
        It's even more painful now i know i could have escaped it ... But thanks for the info, i hope i'll remember that the next time it happens.
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DINOSAURS IN SOI EVENTS.......
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    Proves that the devs dont listen ever..
    .money money money........
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DINOSAURS IN SOI EVENTS.......
    httpsvignettewikianocookienetseriouslytheworstimages33cSCARYDINODRACpngrevisionlatestcb20171229170816
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Proves that the devs dont listen ever..
    .money money money........

care to elaborate?
  • Gunmix25
    Options

the new update... saved up orbs and jewels. Pulled Phyrexian artifice and destroy saga [read as "We are Borg" saga], Mishra's duplicator thingy, rebirth (...from a graveyard, wrap your head around that one) , The lonely king of giant monkey mountain, and Lich's "I... Am... Invincible! *air fist pump*" mastery and the pricey oxymoron named masterpiece, living death.

Aside from Lich, I'm not sure I'm that excited anymore.

upside: The remaining 6 cards [not including MPs] that I am seeking are Mythics and all are good cards. So, I have that going for me at least.

• FindingHeart8
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:

the new update... saved up orbs and jewels. Pulled Phyrexian artifice and destroy saga [read as "We are Borg" saga], Mishra's duplicator thingy, rebirth (...from a graveyard, wrap your head around that one) , The lonely king of giant monkey mountain, and Lich's "I... Am... Invincible! *air fist pump*" mastery and the pricey oxymoron named masterpiece, living death.

upside: The remaining 6 cards [not including MPs] that I am seeking are Mythics and all are good cards. So, I have that going for me at least.

wait Lonely monkey mountain king is a rare isn't it?  do rare+ elite packs still have a chance at dupes?
  • Blazer
    Blazer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    So I have all the rares in Dominaria and decided to take a gamble on the rare+ PP and got a Akroma and a dupe Amber Mox, so I got lucky but you can still pull dupes from the rare+ pack FYI
  • Gunmix25
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:

wait Lonely monkey mountain king is a rare isn't it?  do rare+ elite packs still have a chance at dupes?
    I went bananas and  crafted him 
  • Gunmix25
    Options
    Blazer said:
    So I have all the rares in Dominaria and decided to take a gamble on the rare+ PP and got a Akroma and a dupe Amber Mox, so I got lucky but you can still pull dupes from the rare+ pack FYI
    Akroma is high on my list of wants. Congrats
  • Blazer
    Blazer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    Ya I couldn't believe it because I already have magus and living death, thought it wasn't giving dupes but then got a dupe mythic but I'll take the orbs....wait is this the happy thread? 
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    old event = Nicol Bolas every game and OP dinos (Etali etc) whilst your trying to get objectives...so hexproof creatures that have no relevance to the objs it is
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    old event = Nicol Bolas every game and OP dinos (Etali etc) whilst your trying to get objectives...so hexproof creatures that have no relevance to the objs it is
    What's wrong with using Bolas? I'm playing a Bolas horror deck this week. I like his abilities. 
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    Gunmix25 said:

I went bananas and  crafted him 
    I see what you did there

httpsstatic1fjcdncomcommentsDidtheywanthimtostopscrewingaround_bad4fe50a676ac7a4c5247e25b85f9c1jpg

• Monkeynutts
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Bolas first ability is a joke!

Every fight u play is vs him. makes it just plain boring.

Trials Black all vs Bolas....BORING BORING BORING.
    Its just become a 1 dimensional game.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Bolas first ability is a joke!

Every fight u play is vs him. makes it just plain boring.

Trials Black all vs Bolas....BORING BORING BORING.
    Its just become a 1 dimensional game.
    Wait were you just playing Trials Black?  I had Trials Green today, all Kiora, all the time.
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    Black today in UK..

11 games I had to play 10 Bolas, 1 Sorin......

OP PW
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Black today in UK..

11 games I had to play 10 Bolas, 1 Sorin......

OP PW
    I had a L1 — I was playing an ID deck and I won with Bolas’s second. So that’s a thing. 
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    no idea what u said there
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Fix the bloody freezing in this game!

I'm so tired of getting soft locked to **** like Baffling End not being able to replace a creature or saying Not Now.