Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meh - Random Spider Ham cover from LVL 8 of the Basilica event.

Good - Our alliance reached LVL 8.

Bad - I got a random blue cover, which is the only one that my 3/3/5 Spider-Ham can't use.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    The bad: my super casual alliance only cleared four rounds so no Black Cat covers for me (we usually clear either 4 or 5, so I was hoping for the best even if this is a REALLY tough event for the type of developing rosters many people in my alliance have).

The Meh: The green progression from The Hunt will let me champ Black Cat anyway later this week.

The Good: after almost writing off the final Black Cat 1v1 match, Nick Fury ended up punching WAY above his weight when she triple matched his Demolition tiles the turn before I was going to assemble the Avengers anyway.  To complete the lucky breaks, two of the critical tiles from Fury’s yellow were created next to each other with purple and blue tiles on either side.  In literally seconds it went from bleak to victory.

Somehow the hydro boss after that even felt like more of an anti-climax than most bosses...
  • Jadams78
    Jadams78 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Mixed- Juggernaut(Fear Itself) was at 6 covers. 1 green, 2 red, 3 blue. He will be a required character in SHIELD Training on Thursday. Not a big deal. Except the next 5 covers I pulled were all blue. So now im at 1-2-5 with 3 saved.  This seems to happen a lot. Does it happen to anyone else?
  • sambrookjm
    Jadams78 said:
    Mixed- Juggernaut(Fear Itself) was at 6 covers. 1 green, 2 red, 3 blue. He will be a required character in SHIELD Training on Thursday. Not a big deal. Except the next 5 covers I pulled were all blue. So now im at 1-2-5 with 3 saved.  This seems to happen a lot. Does it happen to anyone else?
    A pretty good number of these posts are about having too many covers of one color.  Welcome to the club!  I've got three non-champed four stars with 5 covers in a color (Ronin, Thanos and Spider-Ham).  Two of them have saved covers...

• Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    edited September 2019
    Jadams78 said:

Good: BH pulled 4 4-star Juggernaut covers.
    Bad: They were all Blues, so I now have a 3/3/10 Juggernaut.

So, to answer you... Yes. It happens (and I'm past the point of frustration). I'm so tempted to convert the covers so that I can BH other characters.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2019
    Got the PvP 10-pack this morning.

Good: Only got six 2* covers from it.
    Meh: Also got five 3*s, with one being a BH cover.
    Bad: No 4*s :cry:

edit or maybe that should be:
    Good: Got five 3*s with one being a BH cover.
    Meh: Got six 2*s.
    Bad: No 4*s.

But I am in very good shape to grab a T20 spot in The Hunt so I should have a Champion Juggernaut going into Meet Rocket & Groot. That's going to be fun, beating up a boosted 1* Juggernaut with a boosted 4* Juggernaut :wink: (That is the event where you fight Juggs after he says he wants to use Groot as a toothpick, right?)
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    JSP869 said:
    (That is the event where you fight Juggs after he says he wants to use Groot as a toothpick, right?)
    It is.  He’s only in sub 1.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I got a token.  That's okay.

I opened the token, pulled a 4*.  That's great!

It's a Jubilee champ level.  That's okay.

The champ level gets me an LT.  That's great!

I open the LT.  It's a 5*!  That's great!

It's Phoenix.  That's okay.

5/2/5, 4/3 saved covers.  Tiny miniscule microscopic diminutive kitty.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a token.  That's okay.

I opened the token, pulled a 4*.  That's great!

It's a Jubilee champ level.  That's okay.

The champ level gets me an LT.  That's great!

I open the LT.  It's a 5*!  That's great!

It's Phoenix.  That's okay.

5/2/5, 4/3 saved covers.  Tiny miniscule microscopic diminutive kitty.
    How did you get Phoenix from an LT?
  • jp1
    OJSP said:
    Presumably the cover was Jubilee's champion reward.
    That was my thought too, but it said “I open the LT, it’s a 5!” Threw me off a little.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    OJSP said:
    Presumably the cover was Jubilee's champion reward.
    Yeah. Old age and recollection of events don't mix.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    After opening my mini-hoard hoping for some bonus heroes, I got to the point where I have the newest 4* releases covered apart from only 4Torch and Worthy Cap.

I also now have every single “classic” 4* covered to 10 or more, meaning they can all be raised to 209 for shield training.

...except for 1...

...Mockingbird

In about 110 pulls of LL, I didn’t get a single BH. Guess the stats are evening out a bit.  But it was a lot of fun pulling them :)
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Good: Climbed 2000 points in Simulator in just one day by being picky and choosy on teams I fought.

Bad: Only takes me to eight covers for my Juggernaut and my luck with 4* BH doesn't lead me to believe I'll get to him at 10 covers before Shield training ends.

Mixed: With that RISO haul from Simulator, I'm now down to six total supports that aren't max leveled.
  • jp1
    Good: It looks like I will have a good chance to cover both Iceman and Charles before they leave with my current rate of progression. 

Bad: I’m really starting to become fatigued with the ISO crunch. I have to flip my max champs for the resources I need to get champ rewards for extra pulls so the ISO cycle is seemingly never ending. 

A bit of both: Been pulling Juggs covers as BH pretty regular. However, I keep getting green. I need anything but green to champ him.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good: Got the final 15 cp from pvp season.

Bad: It gave me a Talos.

Bit of both: But I also got a worthy Cap bonus hero to take him to 9 covers.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Made 4 Latest pulls today.
    Good: 2 5*, plus a 5* Bonus Hero
    Bad: Still no 4* Bonus Hero, and that's the last I'm going to be able to pull before Shield Training ends. Torch remains at 9 covers.
    Bit of Both: One of the 5* was yet another Storm champ level. She's up to 460 now, while Iceman is still at like 4 covers. Also, the Bonus Hero was another yellow for Thor, putting him at 3/0/3. To quote Frank Simpson, "Gimme a red!"
  • sambrookjm
    Good - The LT Bundle for 1500 HP.  I had to make sure I was reading that correctly, and I grabbed it ASAP.

Meh - The LT gave me a Hulkbuster, which was Level 300 for him, and gave me another LT.

Odd - In a case of Deja Vu, the LT from Hulkbuster gave me another Hulkbuster.

(Awesome - Notifications are back!)
  • sambrookjm
    Bad - Server Outage Last Night.

Good (from a totally selfish point of view) - It locked my score in the Black Panther PvP in place

Surprising - Instead of being locked in at #51, I ended up at #50 and got two Scarlet Witch covers.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bad: Pulled a Basic Support Token out of my Thick as Thieves vault. Sigh, let's get this over with, how much RISO am I getting? 

Good: I actually managed to pull a Rank 4 Support, just my third one total: Stormbreaker! Let's see, what does it do... ?

Meh: An extra 631 damage to villains, red match damage increased by 322, and if equipped to  Thor there's a 36.37 percent chance to create three red, green, or yellow basic tiles at the start of the battle. Just once. That's it. 

Ummmmmmm, pretty sure I'll keep my Rank 3 Yaro Root Support on him, kthxbai.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Bad: Server outage last night (and because I was on Steam, that outage had lasted almost all day for some reason) killed me getting higher than a Top 200 finish in SCL8 PVE since I only had 4 clears on all missions.

Meh: In the Heroic 10 pack I opened from my Daily Resupply, I nabbed one 4 star Cap Marvel cover and two BH 3* Doc Strange covers, which gave me the CP to open an additional cover in Classics.

Good: I still got the 12,500 ISO from those rewards from the PVP and PVE and what I had on hand to champ Namor, bringing me down to under 10 4-stars to champ (not including limited characters). Namor's champing came with 9 bonus levels, so I nabbed a Spider-Man 2099 cover. My additional draw in Classics gave me another Spider-Man 2099 cover. Good chance if this streak keeps up, I'll have him to 209 before the next SHIELD Training begins, where he won't be the required character...