Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Options

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good: For two straight weeks I’ve gotten 4* rewards from the Taco vault with my free 15 tokens
    Bad: Both times it was 10K iso and I have 8M+ in the bank with nothing to spend it on
    Meh: I know, I know: First World MPQ problems :)
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Good: 25 CP for Thor store...
    Bad: Pull Hulkbuster

*sigh*
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    dokiy said:
    Good: 25 CP for Thor store...
    Bad: Pull Hulkbuster

*sigh*
    Grind like heck to get 25 more CP hours before the store closes....THIS time I'm going to pull my 13th Thor cover!

Pull: Nightcrawler

*sigh* 33 5-star characters...its time for a 5 star only token. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good - Boosted Champed Okoye makes a wonderful Meat Shield for Thanos clearing lower level nodes.

Bad - Okoye, 5trange and Medusa cleared all of the higher level nodes before I could get 7 yellow to heal Okoye up.

Meh - Who cares? She's still got over 100K health!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good: I got a 3* Support off a Starter Token!
    Bad: It was a dupe of one of my few pre-existing 3* Supports
    Bit of Both: At least it was a fair chunk of RISO.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Received a purple 5* Black Widow cover in the daily resupply today!

While I'm always glad to receive 5* covers, this one puts her at 5/1/2, which is a less fortunate build. 

Then again, it could be worse (looking at my 4/0/0 IMXLVI, wouldnt be surprised to put him on 5/0/0 one day :sweat_smile: )
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

DeNappa said:

Then again, it could be worse (looking at my 4/0/0 IMXLVI, wouldnt be surprised to put him on 5/0/0 one day :sweat_smile: )
    As the owner of a 5/0/0 IMXLVI I believe he may in fact be the only 1 cover 5* character out there and that everybody else who says they have other powers is involved in some elaborate practical joke on us poor losers.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

DeNappa said:

As the owner of a 5/0/0 IMXLVI I believe he may in fact be the only 1 cover 5* character out there and that everybody else who says they have other powers is involved in some elaborate practical joke on us poor losers.
    Mine is a 3/0/1, so it's not quite as bad as you'd think.  Strangely enough, he and First Avenger Cap (4/2/0) are the only Classic 5-stars not released recently for whom I don't have covers in each of their colors.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

DeNappa said:

Mine is 2/2/2. 
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Meh - My LT hoard hit 100, so I decided to pull until I got a 5-star.

Bad - It happened on the 33rd pull.

Good - It was a Red Hela (1/0/2) and included a bonus Kitty (1/1/1).
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Meh - LT from kicking Iron Man's **** in his crash was a Venom cover.

Good - That put Venom at 280, so I got another LT.

Better - Venom's Token yielded a Gwenpool, taking her to 279, with a bonus Iron Fist, taking him to 280, for another LT.

More meh - Iron Fist's Token yielded a War Machine, taking him to 287, for 50 HP, thus ending the string.

Bad - After a ridiculous number of pulls from the Marvel/Doom/Kingpin and Hela/Marvel/Doom vaults, Kingpin is 4/2/2, Doom is 2/3/5, Hela is 1/1/0, but I still don't have Marvel rostered.

I'm torn now over whether or not I should wait until Doom drops out. While that won't increase my chances of getting Marvel, if she continues to elude me I'll at least either get more Hela covers, or covers for the next 5*.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So, I'm desperately trying to build up my Bishop. Two days ago, I found a blue Bishop in my DDQ vault. Unfortunately, it was the vault I only had 167 tokens for and I have rotten DDQ luck. I never get the thing I want before 200+ pulls. Still, what am I saving these ressources for, if not for exactly this? So, I thought, no time like the present, let's try it.
    yeahhhh, 167 tokens came and went-- and while I got the LT and a good chunk of iso (need, need, need) from it, no Bishop. I sighed. Alright. Had almost 20k HP after those pulls, let's throw a 40pack at it. ...Still no dice. Again? Again. 247/300 pulls from the vault. Annnnnd no Bishop. Decided that I'd spend the 3 free tokens each day and look at the situation on the last day. Already bleakly considering the price of one or two 10x packs against my remaining HP.  
    Today, a free token got me the Bishop cover without any further HP investment. c: Pull 251. I am so grateful for that. Victory!! (The War Machine cover is still in there btw. Almost every row is dark, except the first which I only hit once before today, Told you I have rotten ddq luck.) RNG had some mercy on me, at least. Now, to rebuild my HP and taco token stash!
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

DeNappa said:

Mine is a 3/0/1, so it's not quite as bad as you'd think.  Strangely enough, he and First Avenger Cap (4/2/0) are the only Classic 5-stars not released recently for whom I don't have covers in each of their colors.
    Hmmm - well after Champing War Machine he is now 6/0/0! I think my Iron Man must be using his version of armour after Thanos had beaten him half to death in Infinity War, that explains why it isn't working fully!
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Cosmic Chaos was a bit too chaotic for me at SCL9
    Missed a single node grind on sub2 by about 30s, dropping well out of top20, thought at least top50 was safe.

Then hit the level 515 5Thor/Valkyrie/MEH node in sub3 grind.

I
    was
    destroyed..

..but then whales :)
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    abenness said:
    Missed a single node grind on sub2 by about 30s, dropping well out of top20, thought at least top50 was safe.

I
    was
    destroyed..

Ugh. I can't believe I forgot about the option to megawhale that fight. Probably could have made t20 that way.
  • carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Almost champed Spider-Woman in DDQ.

Good - I won
    Bad - iso depleted levelling SW
    Both - token got me Electr4
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Good: Back to back 3* bonus heroes!
    Bad: Turns out I forgot to set my 3* bonus to someone else after I took it off Quicksilver once my dupe was fully covered with an extra, so they were random.
    Bit of Both: One of them was Thanos, who's my usual go-to when I'm not rebuilding anyone else. So not so much of a waste
  • sambrookjm
    edited May 2019
    Options

abenness said:

I
    was
    destroyed..

Ugh. I can't believe I forgot about the option to megawhale that fight. Probably could have made t20 that way.
    I had to use a good number of Deadpool Points to mega whale the Side Nodes in Civil War.  Those things were brutal!  Fortunately, they'd been maxed out for a while now, so it's time to start earning them back, about 3K per day.

As for the good/bad/both:

Good - My son's Star Lord was 4/4/4 prior to this Deadpool Vault.  He's been saving up tokens  for a character that he could champ with the token, and this one qualified. After pulling about 190 tokens, he gets the Star Lord, and has enough ISO from his other pulls to immediately champ him and win the Crash of the TItans on attempt #5.

Meh - First random token he pulls from the Webbed Wonder Vault - Red 4-star Star Lord.

Bad - LT gave him Flaptain's yellow, bringing him to 4/0/3. 
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The good: lateley I've been pulling lots of 5-stars from latest legends.
    The bad: it's Hela most of the time. 
    The worst: it's always her black cover. She's 0/0/4 now. 
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Wait: Pulling Hela is bad?!?!?!?