Options
    got all the rewards as well.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got the alliance purple Daken reward.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Got my lame recruit tokens :\ although I did get Ares from one which is good I need to work on him
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Woooooo got my stuff!
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My rewards arrived.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Finally got my rewards
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You wanna know something funny? I recently got a semi-decent phone and started goofing off with this game while I'm on the go (I've been playing the Steam version since January), and even though I barely played on it during the course of the event and skipped an entire sub-event, I played a few of the repeatable nodes at the end (didn't even grind them, just played them a few times each) and ended up in a better position than my main account, where I actually grinded like crazy. The difference? The latter was screwed over by the point change at the beginning of the event - and it's also a much older, higher leveled account in comparison. If that last part makes a difference in PvE, I don't know, but I do know it makes a huge difference in PvP now.

I'm seriously not lying about this. Just checked it on my phone (a little late, I know, but like I said, I don't play it often on there) and felt a little bitter over it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well i finally got both individual and alliance rewards, however...

Does anyone remember what tiers were for the Alliance rewards? We were rank 187 according to the final card. But when we got our alliance rewards it said we were a top 375 finisher. I believe we got 50 HP and 1500 ISO.

Were there really no tiers between 187 and 375? I could have sworn there was a 200 or 250. Or did that get messed up when they retiered the rewards? (At least i seem to remember the Daken reward dropped from top 100 to top 150, which was a little annoying since we didn't notice in time to try and push from 187 to 150 =P)
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It most likely used to be 101-250 so when they bumped it it went to 375