OSCORP HEROIC - MAY 8-14

Comments

• Meto5000 wrote:
    elusive wrote:
    - First time completion Iso bonus: gone. That's at least a thousand Iso per PvE event that's no longer available (and many events had the potential for much more than a thousand).

And how much extra ISO do you earn per event by being in alliance at the end of every PvE and PvP? It's at least on par with what you earned from first time completions.

Screwing over people who aren't in 20-man Alliances isn't the way to go. Those first completion ISO were more important for the newer players, you know - the ones without any alliance or in a 5-man at best.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:
    Thinking even more I take that back icon_e_smile.gif that formulation was not at beginning of event but beginning of Tower, that is well after the point changes. IIRC the RB multiplier was 1 + (delta - 1000)/3000. But whoever has a better one is welcome to post it.

Rubberbanding in the subs was not based on global leader in the main, else I would not have still been 7,800 points back after finishing top 5 in City and 1st in Tower.

It was, but I'm talking about RB of the main table nodes.

But you SAID beginning of Tower, which was a sub, so you can see why I responded thus. icon_e_wink.gif
  • wathombe wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:
    Thinking even more I take that back icon_e_smile.gif that formulation was not at beginning of event but beginning of Tower, that is well after the point changes. IIRC the RB multiplier was 1 + (delta - 1000)/3000. But whoever has a better one is welcome to post it.

Rubberbanding in the subs was not based on global leader in the main, else I would not have still been 7,800 points back after finishing top 5 in City and 1st in Tower.

It was, but I'm talking about RB of the main table nodes.

But you SAID beginning of Tower, which was a sub, so you can see why I responded thus. icon_e_wink.gif

When City ended we had 3 open nodes in main, one of them unlocked the Tower sub. The formula was deduced asking alliance members their score and what they see in those nodes. I kept the 2 nodes till the very end to have a figure of my distance, and it looked consistent with top scores observed in my sub and visible alliances.

Inside the sub a different formula applied, I didn't collect coherent data as it was not really important for anything but the closing distance was 2000 or more for sure.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    When City ended we had 3 open nodes in main, one of them unlocked the Tower sub. The formula was deduced asking alliance members their score and what they see in those nodes. I kept the 2 nodes till the very end to have a figure of my distance, and it looked consistent with top scores observed in my sub and visible alliances.

Inside the sub a different formula applied, I didn't collect coherent data as it was not really important for anything but the closing distance was 2000 or more for sure.

Ah! The non-repeatable nodes. I get it now. I saved those two until the second sub was finished, too, but they were both very low even though I was 7800 back.
  • I kinda hope we dont get the lazy daken for 4 hours and they just overload with support tickets of people wanting the cover we all grinded so hard for
  • I finished 11th, and still nothing as of 5:26 pm.
  • Three and a half hours until support ticket time!
  • Teke184 wrote:
    ginnugap wrote:
    Carnajs1 wrote:
    It's a pain in the butt not getting the Daken yet simply because of anticipation, but I did notice right after ending that it said you will receive rewards within 24 hours. I don't remember getting that message before, so perhaps I just hadn't paid attention to it in the past, did anyone else notice it?

I suppose it shouldn't be concerning unless midnight est passes and nothing has come.

The 24 hour qualifier has been there for a while, but it never takes this long. What's frustrating is, I haven't seen any rewards for this event but everyone else in my alliance has. Makes me wonder if something might have glitched.

What level of rewards were you at?

I was in the 151-300 band and I had my individual rewards by 7AM EST this morning.

I'm guessing a lot of the people waiting on rewards are likely in the 76-150 zone, which wasn't originally supposed to get a Daken.

I finished in the 151-300 bracket as well and have not received anything - about 3 hours until it has been 24 hours since event end.

Based on this and other posts in this thread, it doesn't seem to be related to placement. Who knows?
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Just got my reward after playing a node in the story tab for my daily reward. No daken, i was in the 150-300. No alliance reward yet.
  • durrem wrote:
    Three and a half hours until support ticket time!

How does one file a support ticket? I got 2nd in this event and would really like to get my prizes. Closing in on 24 hours since the event ended.
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    durrem wrote:
    Three and a half hours until support ticket time!

How does one file a support ticket? I got 2nd in this event and would really like to get my prizes. Closing in on 24 hours since the event ended.
    At least for me (Steam PC), it seems at the intro screen you click the envelope which loads your email client. Insert **** and send them digital distress. I just did.
  • The envelope. Gotcha. I'll be looking to that once it hits Midnight.

No rewards yet, Personal or Alliance. Current events not showing up... I feel like this is a sign to take a little break from the game I've been wanting to.
  • It sounds like they're going to get a flood in about 75 minutes. It'd be nice if we could at least get a nod from the Devs that they're aware of the problem.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    T-Minus 30 minutes until support spam.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    T-Minus 10 minutes until support spam... They really dropped the ball on this one.
  • 8:58 pm nothing as of yet. Went into story mode and did a node, nothing afterwards.

Really kind of **** at this point. lol
  • ok time to panic and spam support tickets, the event results have disappeared and no rewards!!!!!!!
  • I really don't understand.

They are fully aware that right now they will be spammed with tickets. Providing them more work. So why not publish some info and save their own time? icon_rolleyes.gif

It's not that they weren't working for last 24hrs - we got new info screen in the game as well as the new announcement in Steam, about 8hrs ago (concerning Patch R53, so obviously a bit late one...).
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    So an email every hour on the hour is acceptable, right? Going with "squeaky wheel gets the grease" mentality here.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Dang, I forgot to take a screenshot of my event placement proving what I got. Now I have no way to guarantee they'll give me my deserved rewards.