OSCORP HEROIC - MAY 8-14

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    there are no personal and alliance reward drop to me, and there are no fix atm? this is bad........
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pjoe0211 wrote:
    While I'm pretty annoyed, in their defense, it's possible that there truly were technical difficulties until about 5 east coast time today (not THAT unlikely) and that they wanted to split for the day. I can't really blame them, I'd want to go home for a break after a long day of screwing over my customers too (I jest, I jest, though it's hard to tell how far off the mark I actually am...)

they could still have made a statement acknowledging that there is an issue and they are working on it

Yes, this. What does it take to send someone onto the boards and say "hey, we know this is broken and are working on it."
  • Unknown
    Options
    No rewards for me too. Yesterday I though it was a coding error, as someone mentioned, but I can't imagine that changing the reward ranges is so hard. If it's taking so long I fear it may be something more significant, like losing the data from the event which would be terrible.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Nothing at my end yet and record of it gone from the Events tab.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The results have gone from my tab. I'll wait for a response then put a ticket if there is nothing.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    beemand2g wrote:
    The results have gone from my tab. I'll wait for a response then put a ticket if there is nothing.
    I'm debating whether I should put in a ticket right now.

But getting "our records show you didn't participate and therefore didn't earn any rewards" last time (even though I attached a screenshot of my final leaderboard) I'm pretty sure I'd get a canned response, if anything.

And if D3 don't say something today, then we're out of Dakens for at least another two days, because they continually stressed that nothing can make them work on weekends.
  • Unknown
    Options
    beemand2g wrote:

I am waiting also. I am not putting in a ticket yet since they corrected an issue when I got the wrong number of covers for finishing first in a PvP a few months back without me sending one in.

But unlike quite a few of you I did get my main bracket covers.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Godzilla stomped on their server farm building last night. Get ready for Season 2 reward... Gipsy Danger to fight Godzilla!
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Forget giant advanced giant fighting Jaeger robots or super heroes.

I think a wall would work.
    Lets build a wall.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Could someone please explain to me why are we even bother with this mess of a game any longer???

icon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gif
  • Twysta
    Options
    Back to work Emery!
    There's threads to be deleted!

smiley_whip.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Could someone please explain to me why are we even bother with this mess of a game any longer???

icon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gif
    Because season 1 is just about to wrap up.

And I'm curious as to what their solution to this giant tinykitty-up will be.

Event is borked at the start.
    People are told to grind to make up points.
    People grind.
    Enemy levels skyrocket.
    People make up points.
    Some don't.
    Event ends.
    People who made up are happy and looking forward to their Dakens.
    24 hours later people are still waiting for Dakens.
    No comment from the devs.

I'm just waiting to see my enemy levels on the opening nodes of the next PVE. I strongly suspect I will laugh hysterically for the first two minutes, and then go cry in a corner for the rest of the event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    Back to work Emery!
    There's threads to be deleted!

smiley_whip.gif

I'm on mobile, so doing it would be a chore. I banned this guy so far.

We already suggested a couple of people who could become moderators and their forums presence fits the gap when no other mods are present. What's more, those people keep on reporting spam threads, so definitely would be a useful addition.

But guess what? No answer! could You believe it?
  • Twysta
    Options
    Haha, fair enough Em.
    I was just kidding anyway... sort of... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I sent in a ticket, more because I'm pissed with the lack of communication in-game and on the Forum than because I want my rewards NOW(seeing as I won't have enough HP for a slot until after Heavy Metal or Season ending anyway).

I wonder, don't they understand that **** customer service and not talking to people will just cause the more casual mass of players shrug and give up on the game? Or get angry, tell everyone how much the game sucks and then give up? Because this isn't a hickup that involves only a small part of the more hardcore players, this affects the newbs they court so much and the low mid-tier players who're still starry eyed about buying those heroic packs to build up their roster... pah.

If I hadn't invested quite so much time at this point, I'd just delete the client from steam and be done with it. If this **** isn't dealt with in a reasonable time frame, that's exactly what I'll do.
  • Twysta
    Options
    Don't fret Carthl, I have no doubt they will fix and resolve the situation.
    Will you get anything more than your overdue rewards however?
    Probably not.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I know the Support of the game is blamed often for long waiting times, but I send a request yesterday to remove a player from our alliance because he was inactive for almost a month and today it was done. Not bad considering they are in the middle of the biggest crisis so far. So my guess is that Support has been ordered to ignore messages about the reward delay, but to keep doing their job as usual.
  • Seriously
    Seriously Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same issue regarding the lack of personal or alliance rewards, came first in my main bracket, wasn't concerned about a lack of rewards as at least the score screen was showing, now nothing. Will be pretty peeved about the whole thing soon, sucks getting up ridiculously early for this (I know, it's only a game, etc) and then having this rub salt into the wound. Raised a ticket but yeah, annoying when I had planned to plough the ISO back into IM40 for the current pvp event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Generally d3 get stuff stored, takes time and they have a funny way of compensating but I am sure they'll get something sorted for all of us. Personally double dakens would be nice lol
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As far as the results picture going away, I believe it is coded to remain up for 24 hours regardless of rewards being delivered or not. I had God of Lies results showing until Thursday at noon EDT. This was not a malicious "sweeping under the rug" as some people suggested.

Question: Has anyone received personal (non-alliance) rewards that started the event after the score adjustment? I've seen a few people saying they received their rewards who started ASAP. Wondering if there is a cut-off that can be timed to one of the event changes. My suspicion is that the missing rewards are actually because of back-end server issues as evidenced by the various other server problems yesterday.