Roster Slot Discount *Updated (1/8/18)

1235»

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    justsing said:
    How many roster slots are people buying? I have about 12k HP left, and I'm trying to decide how many more slots to buy (currently at 177 slots).
    I think I bought 22 slots. Not entirely sure because I don’t remember how many I had before the splurge. I now have 205 total though.

26 are empty and 7 are filled by single cover 1*s.

I have every character in the game, including 16 dupe 2s and 12 dupe 3s (I start building a dupe at 255, so more and more are coming each day!)

With 33 available slots I won’t need to buy for awhile and when I do my HP reserves will be overflowing.  Really good investment IMO.

Add 5 more to my list. Up to an even 210 slots now and only 400 HP banked lol. I’m done for real this time!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    What time on Jan 8th does the roster sale end?

Following the Daily patch update as it says in the OP.

Exactly when that is is hard to say, of course. Get your roster spots while you can!

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    Data pushes normally happen around 11am est at the earliest.  Sometimes they happen later, like when a token change occurs.  Anyway, there are about 5 hour left....
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I’ve gotten in the habit of waiting as long as possible before jumping at “great deals” in this game. Usually someone has heard something before I spend any resources, hopefully saving me from hazard. This time, I refused to spend money during the sale, and had about 16k HP saved up when they announced the roster slot sale. Patience is key, they’re always sneaky 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I’ve been able to buy four new slots. Really pleased with that.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The game has been updated with today's daily patch, which means the Roster Slot sale is now over. Hope everyone was able to snag the roster slots they needed during the sale!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe not all the roster spots I needed, but at least all that I could afford...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby   Thanks for updating the thread!  The sale was appreciated!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. The game has been updated with today's daily patch, which means the Roster Slot sale is now over. Hope everyone was able to snag the roster slots they needed during the sale!

Thanks Brigby! I hope this sales runs again in the future!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    How many roster slots are people buying? I have about 12k HP left, and I'm trying to decide how many more slots to buy (currently at 177 slots).
    I purchased 19 slots, bringing me up to 160 total. Hopefully I'll be good to go on roster slots until it's time to start putting out the fodder shocks here in Virginia.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up buying seven. Of course the 1s had to steal almost all of them. Damn thieves. This was all just a ploy by Demi to get us to roster the 1s anyway.
  • Madrox
    Madrox Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    i hope it will return with the beginning of 2019
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    N-N-N-NECROBUMP.

Prepare for imminent thread closure in 3...2...1...

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Since some of the content mentioned in this old thread may no longer be relevant, I will be closing it.

If you wish to discuss the potential of an upcoming roster slot sale, then please start a separate discussion thread. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.