Shield Training - the disconnect continues.

1235»

Comments

• tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    smkspy said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I will be sure to pass all this feedback along to the team, but I just want to clarify one point.

It was unintentional for The Hulk (Main Event) to be unavailable in packs. This was an oversight, and this has been brought to the attention of the designers to ensure this doesn't happen again. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    How is it unintentional when they knew that he would be unavailable? This wasn't an oversight, far from it. 

I hate to level this at you because you are just their PR man spouting the company line, but these company lines are just flat out insulting and do nothing to entice as a customer to spend money.
    Thats not true, they do things to entice spending, they dangle goodies im front of everyones faces that they cant get.....
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby what percent of folks can finish the current shield training?   

It is such a tease.  
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Tintaiwan said:
    @Brigby what percent of folks can finish the current shield training?   

It is such a tease.  
    A lot higher since it doesn't involve new bp
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I'm salty that all the times I have passed up on champing Mr. F and Ghost Rider came back to bite me like this, but I'm certainly happy for this trend to continue. Always a nice feeling when you feel that they actually are listening to you in every once in a while. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wouldn't necessarily call this single time a "trend," i'm confident that the "all three are classics" lineup is only going to fall on events when 2 characters are released in the same season like this. Otherwise, it'll be back to the intended format of Latest on the left, two old ones on the right, new release across the bottom.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I was happy to be able to to complete 2 rows this time. Other shield trainings usually halted at a second row node (with one of those latest characters required). So, 2 tokens for Fight of Wakanda.
    Since karma needs to balance things out, those tokens got me two 2*. Dang!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wouldn't necessarily call this single time a "trend," i'm confident that the "all three are classics" lineup is only going to fall on events when 2 characters are released in the same season like this. Otherwise, it'll be back to the intended format of Latest on the left, two old ones on the right, new release across the bottom.
    I'm okay with this personally.
  • FinnyMPQ
    FinnyMPQ Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I still don't get the vitriol...yea it sucks when you can't complete it, but there's nothing about it that's required. Take your bonus covers when you can get them and run...I'm just glad this iteration was 3 classic characters so it gave me a chance.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm okay with this personally.
    Oh yeah, me too, just saying I believe that to be the intended format, and this 3-classic version is just for those times when the latest character isn't in tokens
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    While I am sure this is just the side effect of releasing 2 4* in the same season...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for not going with the horrid latest that you usually run in the shield training. I actually have the covers for all the characters this time (so it's a question of if I can get the iso) but even if I didn't at least I would have had a real chance of being able to do this with you using classic 4* instead of the newest character.

please continue to do this in the future. It's way better than requiring the latest. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    *Please do not necro threads that have not been active in the last 30 days as it's against the rules. If you cantc find a thread on the topic active within 30 days, simply create a new thread. Thanks!*
This discussion has been closed.