Options
1235»

Comments

• span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    wereotter said:
    nexus13 said:
    So what idiot put a mythic in Bolas' "Beginner Deck" requirement, let alone the rare? Is this a holdover from the previous dev team or the first sign that the new one is clueless?  I'm not a big fan of that feature but if you're going to do it, do it right.

Doesn't the bundle come with both cards? I'm not getting the issue here. I guess those of us who aren't getting the bundle will have to live with an incomplete beginner deck.
    No. The mythic needed is Neheb the Eternal. Bolas comes with the Sphinx lord. The rare he needs is Ammit Eternal. The rare you get is Refuse // Cooperate
    Ah wow, that is a rather surprising thing then. Wonder if they'll make any clarifications about it.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Spoke too soon....

I can't log in at all.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  Rebooted.  Uninstalled/Reinstalled Facebook.

Says Loading Data then goes to Black screen after about a minute that says simply   Error at the top.  and Network Error in the middle.  Retry...

It's not a 'Network' Error on my end as I can use data anywhere else... which of course included reinstalling!!

.... I have added this to the Technical Support side but it's related to the update so I'm posting it here as well...