2.2.5 Release Notes (11/21/17)

Options

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is interesting because the pack is avaialable on my Android device but NOT iOS.
    @Brigby could you mention it to someone please?

(There is no game update available either which I think is the problem)

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Is the Unesh that appears in the bundle art part of the bundle?  I don't see it in the patch notes as part of the bundle.

@Brigby can you answer?  Thanks!
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kinesia said:
    This is interesting because the pack is avaialable on my Android device but NOT iOS.
    @Brigby could you mention it to someone please?

did you check in vault? I don't have it front page, but it's in the offer section of the vault.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Kinesia said:
    Brigby could you mention it to someone please?

Are you on the iOS 11 update by any chance? We've heard of several players experiencing storefront update issues, that aren't exclusive to MtGPQ, that may potentially be a result of the latest iOS version. If so, could you please try refreshing the App Update page, and see if the 2.2.5 update is visible afterwards?
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Card balance????? The update says card balance???

!!!!!.

[edit] Oh. I'm told it always says that. Never mind.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well looky there!  
    I luv it when D3 serves me up sum of dat CROW!  Yum!!

Now ta git dis foot outta my mouth and eatin' sum grub!

PEACE OUT!!
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Do the packs in the bundle only contain HoD cards? They have HoD symbols on them, but that's not how bundles usually work. 
  • BUgsySA
    BUgsySA Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Once I updated from the iOS App Store then the new pack was there.  

Does the bundle come with Unesh and Refuse//Cooperate as well?
  • James13
    Options
    BUgsySA said:

I guess I'll answer my own question as well as yours.  Bolas' starter deck has both Unesh and Refuse/Cooperate, meaning you get them both with the bundle.

The super packs are for all sets, just color restricted to that color and multicolors that have that color.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's pretty nice of them to include a mythic and a rare in the bundle. I hope the trend continues. 
  • BUgsySA
    BUgsySA Posts: 51 Match Maker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    James13 said:
    BUgsySA said:

I guess I'll answer my own question as well as yours.  Bolas' starter deck has both Unesh and Refuse/Cooperate, meaning you get them both with the bundle.

The super packs are for all sets, just color restricted to that color and multicolors that have that color.
    Thanks!  

I guess I hit the bonanza on the color packs.  Avaricious Dragon, Herald of Anguish, Syndicate Trafficker, and a 3rd b/r Neheb.  
  • nexus13
    nexus13 Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So what idiot put a mythic in Bolas' "Beginner Deck" requirement, let alone the rare? Is this a holdover from the previous dev team or the first sign that the new one is clueless?  I'm not a big fan of that feature but if you're going to do it, do it right.
  • James13
    Options
    Sadly but unsuprisingly, my own super packs were entirely dupe commons and uncommons with zero rare or better.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's pretty nice of them to include a mythic and a rare in the bundle. I hope the trend continues. 
    It's too bad that his beginner deck needs an entirely different mythic to be completed, and his expert deck needs a third separate mythic.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @Kinesia said:
    Brigby could you mention it to someone please?

Are you on the iOS 11 update by any chance? We've heard of several players experiencing storefront update issues, that aren't exclusive to MtGPQ, that may potentially be a result of the latest iOS version. If so, could you please try refreshing the App Update page, and see if the 2.2.5 update is visible afterwards?

Thanks, I was able to "drag the list down slightly" to force it to update the list of updates and then it was visible.

• span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    nexus13 said:
    So what idiot put a mythic in Bolas' "Beginner Deck" requirement, let alone the rare? Is this a holdover from the previous dev team or the first sign that the new one is clueless?  I'm not a big fan of that feature but if you're going to do it, do it right.

Doesn't the bundle come with both cards? I'm not getting the issue here. I guess those of us who aren't getting the bundle will have to live with an incomplete beginner deck.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    nexus13 said:

Doesn't the bundle come with both cards? I'm not getting the issue here. I guess those of us who aren't getting the bundle will have to live with an incomplete beginner deck.
    No. The mythic needed is Neheb the Eternal. Bolas comes with the Sphinx lord. The rare he needs is Ammit Eternal. The rare you get is Refuse // Cooperate
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm saving my single-color packs to open when Ixalan gets here. I'm hoping they'll get me some early goodies from that set.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options

Just want to point out that this was the tipping point for me.  The fact that Unesh was part of the bundle gave it some much needed value.

I also pulled two masterpieces from the super packs.  Unfortunately, one was Sunder, but at least the other one was Aggravated Assault.

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Steeme said:

Just want to point out that this was the tipping point for me.  The fact that Unesh was part of the bundle gave it some much needed value.

I also pulled two masterpieces from the super packs.  Unfortunately, one was Sunder, but at least the other one was Aggravated Assault.

Sick pulls. Congrats.