MPQ Server Outage -- September 14 2017 [Fixed] (merged threads)

Comments

• Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Probably one of the mirrors down, depending on which one the game's connecting to.
  • BCblue27
    BCblue27 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Honestly. When will they learn to stop messing up such critical components of the game?! You know, the components created by...oh, THEM? Terribly frustrating. This had better fix the loading times as well whenever it's up and running. 
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    [Updated topic to show "devs aware" and "merged threads", merged another thread on this issue.]

[Latest official status update is here.]
  • DiscoStucat
    DiscoStucat Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Daiches said:
    i am confused.  My game won't access on ios, gives me the check my internet connection message.  But my wife's is fine.  also on ios.
    This is not the thread to humblebrag about having a hot wife with her own iPhone! 
    SHE has an iPad actually!  Where is the thread for that?  (Asking for later)
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Still having issues connecting :(
  • Mjolnirmight2
    Mjolnirmight2 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Android, still not working
  • pcr42
    pcr42 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    Only about 5 mins to until the end of current game. That's 3 days of grinding wasted.
  • Hyoga
    Hyoga Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Same problem for me :s

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,488 Chairperson of the Boards

Just checked.  Looks like there were issues with the first iteration of the Sinister Six event in early July (two months ago.)  I don't think expecting the game to function perfectly when a new event starts (and the new event starts for everyone at the same time,) is exactly fair - big player loads is not something you can always account for.

The last time there was a server outage that was unrelated to a new event launch was early June (three months ago.)

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    PvE s2 ends: 10min
    Servers back up: 10min 01 sec
    Compensation: Standard token + 25hp
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Can't wait to submit my ticket for my shield break in PVP during the outage and I end up coming back -500.
  • UchihaSage
    UchihaSage Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Cant connect to the game. Please fix and compensate me for this malfunction...
  • Bloody_Marvel
    I think customer service's gonna be busy for the next couple of weeks...
  • SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    If the server is down for all, there's nothing happening to all, right? Can't they just give extra time on all timers and only the people who have other things to do get hosed when the servers are running again? I ask as someone in s5, and therefore unaffected. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards

• Bloody_Marvel
    It's not everyone. Depends on what server you're connecting to.