Teams to defeat Kaecilius with

12346»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay I can't be mad at y'all, now that you handed out that sweet bonus ISO  :)  Much appreciated, as always!
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Agreed. That ISO was just what I needed to get my Coulson up to level 270. Now I just need 9K more for the champ fee in the next 18 hours to avoid selling two of his covers. 
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, this was a nice surprise,  thank you!
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Yeah, I beat him all 3 times, but thanks for the 10k iso.

Guess he wasn't working has intended after all.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Agreed. That ISO was just what I needed to get my Coulson up to level 270. Now I just need 9K more for the champ fee in the next 18 hours to avoid selling two of his covers. 
    Lightning rounds have been my saving grace there the past week or so.
  • MrTrix
    MrTrix Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    I was never able to beat him, with any of my 3* teams (don't have any 4*s with more than 4 covers), and also didn't get the ISO compensation. I assume that compensation only applies to those who managed to win at least once?
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    MrTrix said:
    I was never able to beat him, with any of my 3* teams (don't have any 4*s with more than 4 covers), and also didn't get the ISO compensation. I assume that compensation only applies to those who managed to win at least once?
    Hmmm, if so then that seems to defeat the purpose of the reward. I imagine they want the folks that Couldn't beat him to get the iso but what do I know...
    p.s. 3* Deadpools full whale smack works to defeat kaecilius, so if he still sucks next time give him a blue whale across the face