When are you going to post something about new Legendary odds

Comments

• San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    I wouldn't mind classics being bumped, but latest being dropped to 10% would be a big kick in the tinykitty is all I'm saying. Hopefully D3 takes into account the immediate feedback from this faux pas. 
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I just spent all my CP and drew 9/26 5*s. Happy days!
  • Maceo511
    Maceo511 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Bowgentle said:
    thisone said:
    Brigby said:
    Mpqdr72 said:
    So that means there will still be 3 characters in Hornhead Cover Store, odds to get the newest 5* just got nerfed.
    Hornhead tokens will just be 5* dd and all 4*s.  
    Normally that is the case, however this time around, the Hornhead Legendary Store will feature Daredevil (Matt Murdock), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), and Black Panther (Civil War) at 5% apiece.
    Are you able to confirm if there are actually plans to address the dilution in tokens, similar to what has happened to Classics? Enquiring minds need to know :smile:

The cat does kinda seem out the bag, but official confirmation would be great to stop the usual forum meltdown.

Thanks.
    What I'd like to know is whether Latest will stay at 10%.
    Cause then I'm done.
    Really?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maceo511 said:
    Bowgentle said:
    thisone said:
    Brigby said:
    Mpqdr72 said:
    So that means there will still be 3 characters in Hornhead Cover Store, odds to get the newest 5* just got nerfed.
    Normally that is the case, however this time around, the Hornhead Legendary Store will feature Daredevil (Matt Murdock), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), and Black Panther (Civil War) at 5% apiece.
    Are you able to confirm if there are actually plans to address the dilution in tokens, similar to what has happened to Classics? Enquiring minds need to know :smile:

The cat does kinda seem out the bag, but official confirmation would be great to stop the usual forum meltdown.

Thanks.
    What I'd like to know is whether Latest will stay at 10%.
    Cause then I'm done.
    Really?
    Yes.
  • Avalanche Kincaid
    Avalanche Kincaid Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I just pulled 70 classics, 16 5* and only latest 4* pulled.  It was pretty great except for 2 unusable mockingbird...damn you RNG!!!!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, I was hoarding my cp but I gave in and bought some classics. 2x Mockingbird, a Coulson and a Silver Surfer. After The Hunt my Coulson will be at 13 covers so that's cool.

Anyway, I hate that they keep changing things. The best solution to me is custom packs where you have the latest eight and allow people to add four of their own. I want my Mockingbirds and Vultures and I want to be able to concentrate on older 4s like Iceman without having to worry about getting another older 4* that I don't want to work on anytime soon. It just makes sense.
  • Mpqdr72
    Mpqdr72 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Add one more 5* from classic so now I'm at 4 out of 5 pulls were 5's. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Classic vault worked out for me amd my 2100 cp. Finally covered and champed my Phoenix!!! Covered Hulk too, didn't champ though. Numerous other covers for my poorly covered classics, got my OML back after selling for no more guns too!!! No complaining here :D
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Man, I sure am jealous of all these people posting here about how they are abusing this bug to reap the 5* rewards...
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man, I sure am jealous of all these people posting here about how they are abusing this bug to reap the 5* rewards...
    If it makes you fell any better, I also got 4 unusable 5* covers and 20 unusable 4* covers..... Still no complaining....
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    farlus said:
    Anthony posted in Discord the stores were updated in error. No telling if that means it's a bug or just the timing was before they intended to actually make the change.
    Have they ever even heard of this forum? You know, the place the game directs us to for help and more information?

They should update the text in game to add Discord, as it seems info is relayed through there more often than not. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't even know what 'Discord' is.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Another disruption to competitive balance in the game.  I assume this will be ignored like the exploits that were abused.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good news for anyone in the position to pull a bunch of Classics, I suppose. I can't imagine they'll roll back accounts for anyone who struck while the iron was hot. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually, I couldn't care less about 5s right now. If anything I groan whenever I pull a 5*. I'm just in it for them sweet, sweet Mockingbirds. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    One could argue that it is not an exploit.  The developers pushed a bad patch without testing it.  The results were different pull rates.  For all that we knew, this was the new norm.  Why not cash in on it?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Mpqdr72 said:
    You're killing me, Smalls.

This is like going into a restaurant, ordering a meal, getting the wrong thing, saying "This isn't what I ordered" (Daredevil should be the only 5* in his token), being told "Actually our menu changed" (we aren't doing them that way anymore), and then finding out the new item is cold anyways, so it still has to go back to the kitchen (current 10% odds of a 5*, when it's supposed to be 5% apiece).

Two steps forward, one step back. Except I might need to re-tally, I'm not sure we have enough steps forward for the math to work out correctly anymore...
  • VoltaicDuke
    VoltaicDuke Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    I was in the middle of hoarding due to the vaulting change but could not pass this up.

39 Pulls => 11 Five Stars!  A couple of those where Bonus Heroes

I was able to fully cover Black Widow and my Black Bolt is now at 4/4/2
  • Avalanche Kincaid
    Avalanche Kincaid Posts: 83 Match Maker
    My guess is these changes will be permanent right around the time Doc Ock leaves latest tokens.  I thought they might disable swaps around this time to mitigate the resources needed for all the hoarders waiting in the shadows for that day, but this could be the solution.  From past pull experience, around 300 pulls will cover the 3 latest with swaps, a change of 5% will mean 400+.  7500 cp.  minus saved LT.  Is it worth it still?  Probably since you don't want to have that 5* going to the classics graveyard even with increased odds.