When are you going to post something about new Legendary odds

Uthgarprime
Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
What a joke, trying to screw the hoarders, could this company be upfront about anything just once.

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    What do you mean, screw the hoarders? Hoarders hoard for Latest Legends, not Classics.

goes to check..

****?

Latest 10% chance, Classics 25%??????
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Drastic change and no communication?  Yeah that seems right. 
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby is this correct or a mistake?  There aren't any vintage 4*s showing in the classic section either. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow, that's total ****.  What happened to communicating the change and then letting people have a day to decide what to do?  I hope this was a mistake...
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    You can bet it was on purpose, the best part is going to be the spin they use. That will be so funny as to be scary.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby some official word on this would be nice
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    This might be the change that finally pushes me over the edge to quit.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    So... Wait! Latest is 3 latest 5* and all 4*. And classic is latest 4* with vintage 5*? Lol!
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Yeah, hopefully this is a mistake, if not, all LL hoards just lost 33% of their value...
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Sm0keyJ0e said:

Really? Man, there's some twitchy people on these forums.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only screw-job here is to anyone who didn't hoard, or anyone who didn't pull before the data-push fixes this.
  • San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Dormammu said:
    Sm0keyJ0e said:

Really? Man, there's some twitchy people on these forums.
    Not really. I've been hoarding for 6 months, and if all the sudden with no notice I lose 33% of what I've sacrificed half a year of roster growth for... a half year I've hated as I've watched players lap me on the racetrack, and barely been able to keep myself interested in the game, other than by knowing what my hoard will bring in the future... yeah that would push me over. And it wouldn't be twitchy. It would be justified because this change would be crippling. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm just suggesting that maybe we should wait and see if they forgot to carry the zero.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think a programmer got fired and when he was cleaning out his desk he decided to screw with the code one last time. It's the only thing that makes sense anymore.

Psst, dude, raise the BH draw rate to 50%. Thanks in advance.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    @San Narciso The LL percentage went from 15% for a 5* to 10% - that's a 5% loss, not 33%. Meanwhile, the odds of a 5* in classics went way up.  Sure it's a change, but not crippling by any stretch.  Its also an attempt to address dilution in the classics.
    Let's keep things in perspective. 
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Anthony posted in Discord the stores were updated in error. No telling if that means it's a bug or just the timing was before they intended to actually make the change.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    @San Narciso The LL percentage went from 15% for a 5* to 10% - that's a 5% loss, not 33%. Meanwhile, the odds of a 5* in classics went way up.  Sure it's a change, but not crippling by any stretch.  Its also an attempt to address dilution in the classics.
    Let's keep things in perspective. 
    Nope.  San Narciso is correct.  He's talking a 33% loss of the 5* pull rate.  Still ****, but all those hoarding CPs, enjoy your 5*s!
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    @Blindman13 - the hoards are attempts to fully cover 5* - if you had 300 pulls, before this change you'd expect 300 * 15% = 45 5* covers, now you'd expect 300 * 10% = 30 5* covers - a reduction of 33%
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Are you tiny kitty kidding me?  This is complete tiny kitty.  They've pumped out so many garbage characters and they wonder why people are hoarding?  The transition system is beyond broken and now they're going to cripple the best/only way remaining to advance.  SMH utter tiny kitty.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    I actually thought it was a great change. Shame its a mistake.