Army of One: APR 30-May 02 Frank Castle PVP

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    Was this event ultra-competitive, or did I just end up in the worst bracket I've ever seen. 1000 points wasn't even enough for Top 5. First in my bracket got the X-Force.
    Don't tell me. Jonny pushed to 1280 (maybe more? I went to sleep), I pushed to 1200 then said to myself - why bother? and put on a shield.

Hopefully mine and Bowgentle's bracket in GoL won't be that tough.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Cutoff for top 10 in mine was 927. Will never start within the first 15 minutes again.

I started about midway through and i was tenth in my bracket with 910

looks like this event was just rough, possibly because there's a lot of maxed punishers around?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for the pts Bee! Presumably some bad cascades there icon_e_sad.gif

I wasn't planning to push to 1300 but with your +31 maybe I will - have slobofix queued which will nearly get me there

lol my game reset happened to me twice so i had to re-climb to 1300 glad I could help
  • Unknown
    Options
    Beee, I just returned the compliment in Loki anyway - had you queued and waited for the shield to go up. But an insane cascade and beserker rage downed my max LT by turn 3!

looks like a tough Loki bracket with slobofix already over 1000, you almost there, and acilbalik in bracket too (and that's just from the current top 10)
  • Unknown
    Options
    lol yea that almost happened to me and I had to swap in spidey for safety. yea tough bracket but I have one objective which is to get to 1300. if thats enough for first then great if it's not then no worries I am in a good position for seasons.