Difficulty Levels Based on S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels - Update (8/4/17) *Updated

1131415161719»

Comments

• Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    nice :smile:
    well at end grind i start like 3 or 4 hours before it ends (but i take my time), (to save health pack) still not strong yet.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Lucifier said:
    nice :smile:
    well at end grind i start like 3 or 4 hours before it ends (but i take my time), (to save health pack) still not strong yet.
    Tried your advice. The hardest non essential node took 3 minutes to clear 3x for end grind. Total end grind took about 28 minutes. 
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    well that's kind of good, 2 minutes less, what other factors effected on you:
    did you used more boost? less? same?
    did you used more health pack?less?same?
    is it easier or more annoying than before (specially when you don't see good color planing to use as ap ability)

i think it will make more different in time at start of event 4x clear, because it start with less health.

also the 3rd char, beside 5* doctor strange and 3* thonas, try another 5* (if you have) with big match damage and different color than 5* doctor strange so you could always do big match damage. (or some char with low ap/damage) play around with 3rd and see the difference.

oh wait, if hardest node 3x took you 3 minutes, then shouldn't the total be less than 28 minutes.

3 hard nodes 9 minutes
    3 easy nodes (should be less) lets assume 6 minutes

total till now is 15 minutes.

3 essential nodes (if also 3 minutes) 9 minutes (have you tried 5* doctor 3* Th and essential team?)
    total will be 24 minutes.