Upcoming Event: Spider-Man Vs. The Sinister Six

Options

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Massive build up to an event and we get an unwelcome return of the check internet connection bug 

Hope some kind of compensation will be given 

1 million ISO if you please 
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Was able to get in and play each boss node once. Does anyone know yet if the nodes reset when your alliance clears the round?
  • Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Nepenthe said:
    Was able to get in and play each boss node once. Does anyone know yet if the nodes reset when your alliance clears the round?
    Yes, they do.  Just beat the bosses again in round 2 and haven't cleared a single side mission
  • CloudLink
    CloudLink Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    How do you damage doc oct
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    CloudLink said:
    How do you damage doc oct
    Reading his abilities, you have to remove all 4 tentacle tiles, then the reactor tile, and then down him in the 5 turns he's stunned before creating a new reactor. He won't take damage until the reactor is gone.

I'll be bringing GSBW, I think. Or Gwenpool. Bye, Venom :)
  • Bohemond
    Bohemond Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If you have target removal, just ignore the tentacles and take out that reactor. TA Hulk can punch him right in the face
  • Jaedenkaal
    Options
    Bohemond said:
    If you have target removal, just ignore the tentacles and take out that reactor. TA Hulk can punch him right in the face
    Hadn't tried that; does he take damage from that attack too?

Also notable; Doc Ock can be re-stunned as long as the reactor is removed.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, just target the countdown with a tile specific nuke character. The outer countdowns are like goons for goblins.
  • Enderikari
    Enderikari Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    After the false start, I'm so far really impressed with this rush. It puts the Puzzle back into Puzzle Quest as you try to figure out how best to beat each boss. Dreading the higher levels though.
  • oldtimes
    oldtimes Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bohemond said:
    Hadn't tried that; does he take damage from that attack too?

Also notable; Doc Ock can be re-stunned as long as the reactor is removed.
    Sure does. Takes him out in one shot (right now).
  • consumedfire
    consumedfire Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not too bad so far. The fights just take a long time to win. There is definitely more puzzle features in this Boss Event. 

I wish Carnage's tile mix-up didn't take like 10 minutes every time he did it. It just makes long fights even longer.

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    round five - sandman spams 3000 damage aoe blasts and has 12000 health.
  • Jomu5
    Jomu5 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is the energy  barthe points target for that round or is it the alliance's cumulative points target?
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Some of my observations:
    • Doc's reactor tile can be removed with tile destruction without removing tentacles first
    • Venom can be had by a solid AoE
    • Carnage/Sandman/Vulture have been straight up fistfights
    • Goblin is a fistfight too, but if it's easy to do I'll down one henchman
    From these notes I can conclude the following:
    • Gwenpool is da real MVP
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    M C K said:
    Some of my observations:
    • Doc's reactor tile can be removed with tile destruction without removing tentacles first
    And 4* Blade is her Scottie Pippen. Because his red takes out the fist fight people easily, including Venom, when he's invisible.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Beer40 said:
    M C K said:
    Some of my observations:
    And 4* Blade is her Scottie Pippen. Because his red takes out the fist fight people easily, including Venom, when he's invisible.
    Been using Gwenpool myself. Her two powers take care of Doc Ock's Nuclear thing and her green takes care of invisible venom.  She is going to be WAY too squishy later on.  And her green won't be enough to kill venom later either.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Options
    Beer40 said:
    Been using Gwenpool myself. Her two powers take care of Doc Ock's Nuclear thing and her green takes care of invisible venom.  She is going to be WAY too squishy later on.  And her green won't be enough to kill venom later either.
    No, but it'll be a good start.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like GwenPool - xforce- cloak and dagger on the Octopus side
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On one of the Boss missions, after beating the second Boss in one shot on first turn by firing a power, the third boss's artwork didn't show. It came back with the second boss again. So, I got to fight Green Goblin twice (third boss never fired a power, so it might've just been Vulture with Goblin's art). Didn't cost me any points, but it was weird.

Also, since the Boss Rush started, some of my regular PvE nodes aren't displaying a proper entrance screen, so I have to guess where the FIGHT button is to actually play the mission.

Admiral, there be bugs here....