Upcoming Event: Spider-Man Vs. The Sinister Six

Options

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Given that my C4rol is at 2/4/2, I'm ecstatic about getting one of each cover for her. I would prefer if the C&D just got delayed instead of skipped, but there's no way I'm complaining about getting one of each C4rol cover.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's nice to see Bag-man getting a boost for a change.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My carol is 2/4/3, if I managed to hold onto top five in the current pve, that will make her 3/5/4. The yellow would have completed her.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Would have much rather this be 3 3* carol covers and 3 4* deadpool covers.  I'll echo the sentiment that for boss events it should always be vaulted characters.  They are soooo hard to get now and 3 at once would be a huge boon to many.  Vice versa non-vaulted are coming to fast people feel like they're getting sprayed by a fire hose...
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If not for my alliance I probably would skip this event, tough bosses, bad rewards, just everything seems off about it
    How the hell do you know the bosses are tough?! Bad rewards?! THE best 4* in the game are progressions rewards.....WOW
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i'm guessing it will be a single boss at a time waves, hopefully the colors reset to zero like planned.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    is there a list of buffed characters for this event?
    i'm guessing it will be a single boss at a time waves, hopefully the colors reset to zero like planned.

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My alliance is interested in the Carol covers, so we will be all participating.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This looks like a lot of fun. I hope it is bug free. (fingers crossed)
  • royalflush95
    royalflush95 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nice! My 3/4/5 Carol will be my first 4* championed. Woohoo!
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Feels like they're playing us on the alliance rewards.....3* star covers? Really? Since when? I'm sure there's merit to getting a guaranteed 3-star cover as opposed to an event vault token that might just net you 2-stars or ISO, but I think a lot of people value that chance for something more, even if it's small. 

The champ levels for DP and CM4 will get me LTs from both of them, which I can't complain about, just seems weird of them to make that change. Having C&D in the progression rewards would have been nice, but then again they've NEVER done that. I just hope they don't pull a fast one on us like making Vulture or Peter P4rker the next essential. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Feels like they're playing us on the alliance rewards.....3* star covers? Really? Since when? I'm sure there's merit to getting a guaranteed 3-star cover as opposed to an event vault token that might just net you 2-stars or ISO, but I think a lot of people value that chance for something more, even if it's small. 

For me personally guaranteed will always trump and RNG chance (well unless it's guaranteed 2*s which some of the old boss events have iirc.  I think the rewards are fine other than them not being vaulted characters.
  • keitterman
    keitterman Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The alliance rewards on this are really not great. Maybe that's just my perspective as a player champing 4*'s, but three covers for a champ that most 4* players will have either championed or have 13 covers in, and a roll resulting in either a 5* that won't be used for awhile, or another champion level on a random recent-12, meh... those ally rewards look pretty unappealing. 

• keitterman
    keitterman Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Daiches said:
    Why is everyone complaining about champ levels for the best 4star? Tough crowd.
    Because there's no excitement in it. C4rol covers are common if you're not storing up your rolls, and champ levels for her result in more rolls of the same 12 that are polluting your bank. 
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Daiches said:
    If they gave out vaulted characters the complaint would be that since there is no other way to cover them that those covers are even more useless since new players will only be able to have the 3 cover character sitting useless in their roster.  Or the complaint will be that it is the wrong vaulted character, or that it is a character that has been featured too recently or not recently enough.  

The boosted list is mainly vaulted characters and that drew complaints too.  Go figure.  

I do admit that the rewards (other than 4* Carol)  seem a little lackluster but no matter what they gave out there would be complaints.  Its par for the course.    
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    revskip said:
    Daiches said:
    If they gave out vaulted characters the complaint would be that since there is no other way to cover them that those covers are even more useless since new players will only be able to have the 3 cover character sitting useless in their roster.  Or the complaint will be that it is the wrong vaulted character, or that it is a character that has been featured too recently or not recently enough.  

The boosted list is mainly vaulted characters and that drew complaints too.  Go figure.  

I do admit that the rewards (other than 4* Carol)  seem a little lackluster but no matter what they gave out there would be complaints.  Its par for the course.    
    These rewards don't seem any different to me than alliance rewards for pretty much all alliance PVE events. I'm gonna take my 2-3 Carol covers and 3 DP covers and be satisfied.
  • consumedfire
    consumedfire Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking forward to using Cloak & Dagger a lot. They can supply black for boosted Xforce or yellow for boosted IM40.

If bosses can be stunned, Thoress and IM40 will dominate this event. It seems like the previous boss event previews said the bosses could not be stunned. We'll see.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Why is Hulkbuster only boosted for boss events?