resources, getting ripped off??

1235»

Comments

• AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I just noticed this thread. I absolutely think that this is unfair. But I also think that it is within the company's rights to be unfair. This is their game and they don't owe us anything. Buying and playing and competing is a take-it-or-leave-it deal. I personally am advocating "leave it", at least when it comes to buying and competing. 

I'm glad that this was noticed though. 
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Just to throw more fuel on the fire, here's what I had yesterday.  Some sort of random extras added, and clearly a broken resource string. Good job D3 QA team!

The fact is they can make whatever offers they want to to whoever they want to.  Its all part of the way mobile games make money. This is standard practices for many many mobile games, so anyone who is offended by this should stop playing this type of game all together.  I play many other games where I get offered lots of different deals randomly.  

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    irwando said:
    Just to throw more fuel on the fire, here's what I had yesterday.  Some sort of random extras added, and clearly a broken resource string. Good job D3 QA team!

The fact is they can make whatever offers they want to to whoever they want to.  Its all part of the way mobile games make money. This is standard practices for many many mobile games, so anyone who is offended by this should stop playing this type of game all together.  I play many other games where I get offered lots of different deals randomly.  

At least that one is marked as a sale.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Daiches said:
    At least that one is marked as a sale.
    Kind of.  If you go into the screen you see it.  If you don't there is no indication on the icon of special pricing.  Since I refused to give a dime to the developer/publisher until they address long standing design and quality issues, I never would have seen the sale if not for this thread.
  • Panza87
    Panza87 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Well this is odd/awesome, just logged in to an android device, instead of 20k for $160, ive got 25k for $132 with 7500 free! So 32,500 for $132... i think i might take it! :p
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    I know this is an old thread but I think the timing is right to bring this back up since Vaulting is over.

@Brigby now might be a great time to suggest a sale for everyone, since many of us would like to spend due to the vaulting fix but possibly haven't forgotten this issue.