Booster Crafting Delayed (6/22/17)

Options
1235»

Comments

• TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby The announcement of the studio's closing paired with the lack of any statements on the current state of booster crafting seems to be fueling some concern about the future of the feature, could you ask for any information on this, even with the understanding that the information is subject to change. At this point it would seem silence is more destructive than partial information.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @TheDragonHermit
    I can certainly understand the concern, but rest assured, Booster Crafting was a feature that Hibernum had prioritized and was actively working on.

We'll be sure to distribute the details about it once it is ready to be shared, but with the recent events, I personally am unsure when we will be able to communicate any additional information. Apologies for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience.
  • TheDragonHermit
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @TheDragonHermit
    I can certainly understand the concern, but rest assured, Booster Crafting was a feature that Hibernum had prioritized and was actively working on.

We'll be sure to distribute the details about it once it is ready to be shared, but with the recent events, I personally am unsure when we will be able to communicate any additional information. Apologies for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience.
    Quite understandable, and I am sure this is a fairly chaotic time for you. Do you guys have another studio lined up already?
  • Barlow
    Barlow Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello, I just wanted to check into this topic as I eagerly started saving my cards when the announcement of this feature first released. Has there been any development of a tendative or targeted release/update timeframe? It's no trouble if the feature is still under wraps. I just wanted to know if we can expect more info in the Summer, Fall, Winter, etc.
  • Snowgoose
    Options
    Barlow said:
    Hello, I just wanted to check into this topic as I eagerly started saving my cards when the announcement of this feature first released. Has there been any development of a tendative or targeted release/update timeframe? It's no trouble if the feature is still under wraps. I just wanted to know if we can expect more info in the Summer, Fall, Winter, etc.
    I honestly would not get your hopes up, with the recent developer change and no other info regarding the system other than it's announcement, it would be a miracle if it got released
  • Rensalier
    Rensalier Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What's what's the status of booster crafting
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I bet we won’t see it this year 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bet we won’t see it this year 
    It's very likely that you're right. They said late this year at best. Priority was to bring Ixalan into the game then begin working on booster crafting. At what point Hibernium left off on that project is anyone's guess. Hopefully the new dev's won't have to start from scratch... Then again, they may have a better idea how to implement it. Who knows?
  • TheDragonHermit
    Options
    I just recall the response the last time crafting was bushed back for a new set, glad to see it is more calm.