Anyone Else Joining the Nerf Thanos Movement?

1235»

Comments

• Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    No one should be nerfed. There will always be a top end player. After Thanos then BB? If you don't like end game play; sell all your 5s and enjoy playing in 4 star land instead of requesting everyone else gets punished.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Qubort said:
    No one should be nerfed. There will always be a top end player. After Thanos then BB? If you don't like end game play; sell all your 5s and enjoy playing in 4 star land instead of requesting everyone else gets punished.
    I sell all 5* covers and don't wanna play the seemingly frustrating 5* game. :) I feel 4* is enough and I'll quit during or in end-phase of the expaning 4* part of the game.
    5* game will become A LOT less frustrating once CL based fixed levels are made permanent.
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    mexus said:
    Qubort said:
    I sell all 5* covers and don't wanna play the seemingly frustrating 5* game. :) I feel 4* is enough and I'll quit during or in end-phase of the expaning 4* part of the game.
    5* game will become A LOT less frustrating once CL based fixed levels are made permanent.
    Amen to that! An hour of my day gifted back to me is one of the nicest things D3 could have done
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    No need to do anything to Thanos. It gets tiresome to see characters get powers diminished especially after folks have put in the time to get them levelled up.

Didn't like the OML nerf and I only had one cover for him. 

They just need to make new characters that have silver bullet powers i.e. Ultron Drones make Dr. Strange a poor choice as a teammate. 
  • Avalancher
    Avalancher Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    No, no, no. Leave him alone.
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    I dont have a functional fivenos and i still say **** no to nerfing him. Hes easy to beat like a big marshmallow.

And both of my accts get tons of use from their champed threenoi.

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited August 2017
    ***Please do not bump old threads, especially when newer threads exist regarding the topic. If you'd like to discuss if Thanos should be nerfed, please do so here. Thanks!***
This discussion has been closed.