After 89 days of playing...

Options

Comments

• TheZeusBear
    TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lucifier said:
    how are you getting iso so fast, I know there was double iso event + double iso LR, but still.
    between IMHB and Yondu, 9 days, yet you champed 4 4* char.

maybe you sold some maxed 2* 3*.
    Over 100k a day minimum on days not boss for anniversary. Like 6000+ per LR, about 3-5 a day. Double iso was HUGE. Favorite part of the game so far.

I've got 3 3* at 266 now! Im40, Blade and Strange.

Alsmir said:
    Lucifier said:
    how are you getting iso so fast, I know there was double iso event + double iso LR, but still.

$$$
    Haven't bought iso! Other than like my first week of playing because I'm bad.
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lucifier said:

Over 100k a day minimum on days not boss for anniversary. Like 6000+ per LR, about 3-5 a day. Double iso was HUGE. Favorite part of the game so far.

i saw people said they making 40kiso / day, and i think before you said you make 50k+/day but never heard a 100k iso / day.
    just so I understand, you said 100k a day, is this during the double iso time, or now you make 100k iso/day?
    i was making 6-9k iso per LR (but during LR double iso), are you making 6000+ during double LR iso event, or the normal LR event?
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options

Alsmir said:
    Lucifier said:

$$$
    Haven't bought iso! Other than like my first week of playing because I'm bad.
    Actually the large amount comes from champion levels (and new Shield Levels), basically spending HP earns you ISO.
    That an excessive amounts of free time.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 267.
    Putting a halt on opening any tokens besides event until at least season end.
    Starting with 15 CP and 0 tokens of any sort.

Champing 4* will be slow now, have to rebuild entire 2* rosters.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 283, Champed Gwenpool.

2* farm completely rebuilt, most nearing 130+ now 

Didn't hoard anything because no self-restraint. Oops. 
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 284, Nova is Champed. 
    Most 2* sold off.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 287, Xforce Wolvie is Champed! 
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 291, Miles champed.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 293, SL champed. 
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 306. Thoress Champed. 

• TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 309! 
    First ever 5* to get 13 covers. Gambit is complete. Had amazing luck, pulled 11/35 in LT in two different pull sessions.
  • Michaelcles
    Michaelcles Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    TheZeusBear, how much $ have you spent on this game, and how many hours per day are you playing?
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    mexus said:
    Day 309! 
    First ever 5* to get 13 covers. Gambit is complete. Had amazing luck, pulled 11/35 in LT in two different pull sessions.
    Aaw. Now you officially beat me but I blame that I kept selling all 5* up until CL9 was introduced.
    THOUGH, that doesn't change the fact that my odds are poops; my Gambit is only 3 covers and he's been available for you and me both just as long. It's not like I ever sold a Gambit cover.
    Got incredibly lucky with insanely high pull percent. And most of them being Gambit. I think for 10 Gambits I pulled one DD.

TheZeusBear, how much $ have you spent on this game, and how many hours per day are you playing?
    Not sure. Have spent on my account, my wife's account, and my Smurf account.
    Per day? 20-45 minutes for pve, 20 minutes for PvP, about ten minutes for dpd spread throughout the entire day. Maybe 1:30 maximum on a bad event with lots of tile movers and a PvP that doesn't have me using any boosted characters. Sticking to sc7 so averaging around 30 per clear now. 

Monday/Thursday night football I tap throughout the football game for like 20-30 matches, sometimes more. Lots of commercial breaks.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 313. Rogue is finished!
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 315.
    Champed my first 5*
    Gambit!
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    mexus said:
    Day 315.
    Champed my first 5*
    Gambit!
    Oh! But doesn't that mean your game is now broken?
    No clue yet! Nefarious Foes I'm fighting other 5* and mega 4* since this off season event has guys like Mordo, Rhulk, Vulture and stuff boosted. Won't find out until regular season 
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 318, Teen Jean Champed and added to the collection.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 329, Lockjaw is finished!
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 333
    Champed Nightcrawler and Spider-Woman
  • TheZeusBear
    Options