• TheZeusBear
    TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 230. Iceman! 
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 245. Champed Mockingbird.
    Every 3* besides Elektra and Starlord Champed. 
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 249, Mordo Champed.
    3* SL Champed. Only Elektra and Gambit left.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Is this like a personal journal or is it supposed to serve as proof how far can you get by spending lots of $$?

Oh, and btw:
    43 champed 3* = (lets say 170k for one) 43x170k = 7 310k
    16 champed 4* = 16 x 380k = 6 080k

Not counting 1* or 2*. Total 13 390k or 13 390 000 ISO

/249 days

53 775k ISO/day on average

Add to that costs of champing 2*.
    Sounds legit. I guess the ISO rains from the sky.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alsmir said:
    Is this like a personal journal or is it supposed to serve as proof how far can you get by spending lots of $$?

Oh, and btw:

/249 days

It's basically 127K to take a 3* from 40 to 166, and that includes the champ fee. That won't throw your average off by much though.
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Alsmir said:

Oh, and btw:

/249 days

not only this, he/she said have a lot of HP, and that was before his/her 191 day (no clue which day exactly).

TheZeusBear said:
    since I get a ton of hp from playing and placements. Over 145 slots

lets assume this at day 191 (and he/she have 0 HP left), so that means he/she spent at least 105,675 HP (and that only the cost of 145 rosters slots), and assuming he/she spend zero HP on other things, like pulls, shields, ......

that mean 105,675 / 191 = 553 HP / day.

how can a player gain at least 553 HP everyday from playing and placements.

Note: lets not forget a beginner player can not earn much iso or HP.
    Note2: if a player never spent HP probably will not end in a good placements in the events (that means he/she will get less rewards, as amount of quality), or not get a good progression rewards from PVP.
    Note3: at start of the game, if you never hoard, you will not be able to get enough HP to roster all the covers you get.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Alsmir said:

Oh, and btw:

/249 days

It serves as a personal journal for myself and for others who have commented on Line that they like the way my roster is progressing.

It's around 126500 for a 3* fully champed, that'll throw your numbers off a bit.

I've spent money on the game. I've mentioned it a few times. Nothing obscene, but enough to enjoy the game more. With all the time spent in this game, a few bucks here and there only makes the game more enjoyable. Over an hour a day playing pve and PvP, of course I'll spend and support a product I use daily.

Never tracked my hp but I'll assume approximately 500 a day, and over 50k iso now. T10 placement individual, t10 for the past 2-3 months alliance pve, t25 PvP alliance, t5-25 pvp individual.

Mexus is correct, everyone plays the game differently. I don't want to hoard. 

The criticism and analysis of my game play is welcome. I like seeing how different people play.
  • Lucifier
    Options
    @TheZeusBear

without an obscene spending, it is an amazing progress you made.

I don't know how much HP or iso can someone make / day, I did not calculate it before, but sure being in top alliances helps in both matter, specially if someone is beginner in the game.

yet still at beginning of the game, no one can make high amount of iso or hp / day, still it is hard to believe, but bravo.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Thanks! Spending definitely helped at the start but I haven't purchased any roster spots in a long time. 

T10 every sub helps a ton with alliance rewards, double tokens, great iso and hp on top of my own finishes. I've never tracked my iso or hp for more than a few days but with my 2/3* champ rewards, bonus intercepts, VIP, and dpd, I have gotten over 500 hp several days in a row. Most of it's dumped back into shields but still buy the daily tokens. 

• Lucifier
    Options
    yeah, after thinking of it, 500+ HP / day is doable with high ranking alliance + VIP + intercept. (but not in the start or without high rank alliance).

100 HP /day from PVE sub.
    100 HP from indv. rank, 100 HP from alliance rank, i think 175 HP from progression, total = 375 HP lets say every 4 days. so lets say 100HP/day

till now 200HP/day.

PVP indv. rank lets say 50 HP,  progression min 50HP. alliance rank T25 100HP, total = 200 HP (lets say every 3 days), lets say 70 HP /day.

till now about 270 HP / day.

daily rewards + VIP + intercept, lets say 100 HP /day.
    till now 370 HP /day.

HP from farming 2*, and HP from 3* champ, and later also from 4* champ, lets say another 100 HP /day.

till now 470 HP / day.

it is about 500HP, sure some days could be more, and some days could be less.

anyway these calculation are not accurate just an estimation (maybe I missed few things, like ddp, and season progression/rank rewards, but it have small effect).

well i am at day 162, and like first 2 months (i don't think i even played PVP), not even understand the game, don't play much daily, later on i got addicted to it (sold many 4* covers, and 3* covers).

anyway now i have a 4* char with 13 covers (not champed and not going to champ him), have some at 8 - 11 covers.
    but I think I purchase 6~7 stark (3 of them is through buy club), I think first time i spend money in this game like 2 months ago, or more but less than 3 months.

but when i got accepted in high rank alliance, things start going really faster (and also when I understood PVP better, even tho I am not trying hard on it), always have 3* with 13 covers, just waiting for iso to champ them (now 34 3* champed, and I have 5 3* with 13 covers or more, but no iso).
    45 elite tokens + 79 heroic token + 1x 10 heroic token. (not planning to open it soon).
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I guess I just wanna stop by and say I like reading your progress a lot. Well done !!!

I tracked my progress too on gamependium. I do it monthly though.

Day 660, 9x 4* left to go. Working on Howard and Dino this anniversary. And HP-broke thanks to my 3* herd who are hitting lv266.
  • Alsmir
    Options
    Alsmir said:

Oh, and btw:

/249 days

It serves as a personal journal for myself and for others who have commented on Line that they like the way my roster is progressing.

It's around 126500 for a 3* fully champed, that'll throw your numbers off a bit.

I've spent money on the game. I've mentioned it a few times. Nothing obscene, but enough to enjoy the game more. With all the time spent in this game, a few bucks here and there only makes the game more enjoyable. Over an hour a day playing pve and PvP, of course I'll spend and support a product I use daily.

Never tracked my hp but I'll assume approximately 500 a day, and over 50k iso now. T10 placement individual, t10 for the past 2-3 months alliance pve, t25 PvP alliance, t5-25 pvp individual.

Mexus is correct, everyone plays the game differently. I don't want to hoard. 

The criticism and analysis of my game play is welcome. I like seeing how different people play.
    My bad, but I didn't include the cost of champing 2*, since I have no idea how many have you champed during your play time.

1. It's not few bucks here and there. We're talking about hundreds. It maybe be not much for you, but it's a massive expense for a new player who might want to take a hint from your thread.
    2. 50k ISO/day; t10/t25 placement in both PvE in PvE is simply impossible if you play that little, unless you snipe brackets.

I'm not criticising, I'm saying that you significantly lower the amount of money spent and time spent/day. You even have 40 champ levels on 2 of yours 4*, if you really play for as long as you mentioned before - that's simply whaling. Nothing to be ashamed of, but I don't see the point of lying about it.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Before scaling took into effect, I was doing my sc8 clears under 30 minutes. Now that it's set levels, I do cl7 which takes me slightly longer at about 32-35 minutes on average.(less if goon heavy).  On clears 5-7, shave a few minutes off. 

I'm sure anyone who's been in my bracket or anyone from family alliances can attest to I clear fast. Not sure what you gain from thinking I'm lying.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 254, first 3* to reach 266. Dr. Strange.
    Blade and IM40 are at 265/264.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 256. Champed IMHB!
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 258. Champed Vulture.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 261, champed Dino.
  • TheZeusBear
    Options
    Day 265. Yondu complete.
  • Lucifier
    Options
    how are you getting iso so fast, I know there was double iso event + double iso LR, but still.
    between IMHB and Yondu, 9 days, yet you champed 4 4* char.

maybe you sold some maxed 2* 3*.
  • Alsmir
    Options
    Lucifier said:
    how are you getting iso so fast, I know there was double iso event + double iso LR, but still.
    between IMHB and Yondu, 9 days, yet you champed 4 4* char.

maybe you sold some maxed 2* 3*.
    $$$