Comments

• Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I guess we all get another week to work on our Lvl 14 Tezz2 decks then
  • Phase
    Phase Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby THANK YOU. I am not exactly crazy about another RatC but knowing that the playing field will be levelled out for next weekend's Breaking Points is great news. Thanks very much for making this happen.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, RATC.
    The decision of not running a broken event is a good one, thanks for that.. But a different reward would be great for all of us, a not AER rare: I honestly don't care for the set.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Phase Not a problem! Thanks for helping point it out. 

@kauppila @matthew @Laeuftbeidir

I will definitely bring up these concerns to the developers for future events. Having said that though, would it help for me to mention that the next set should be arriving sometime in May? :)
  • kauppila
    kauppila Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    We certainly appreciate the new set coming out, it's just that RATC and AER are both getting old and played out.  We all want a bit more variety in both the event and the prizes.
  • Infested
    Infested Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    Brigby said:

I will definitely bring up these concerns to the developers for future events. Having said that though, would it help for me to mention that the next set should be arriving sometime in May? :)
    Brigby, is there a date that the exclusives will be released to Kaladesh packs?
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Infested said:
    Brigby said:

Brigby, is there a date that the exclusives will be released to Kaladesh packs?
    Typically this happens when the new set is released.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Updated to Final Release Notes
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    LakeStone said:

Bug Fixes:

Cards, Planeswalkers & Gameplay

• White gems are erroneously prioritized when Investigate activates.
    Err.... what? That was a mistake?? I thought that was, like, an actual feature of clues! It felt like an actual feature of clues! It gave them a distinctive flavor. But, yknow, whatever.

[edit] Come to think of it wasn't the whole point of Nahiri's second ability targetting white gems the fact that she hit clues?
  • shteev
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    UI, UX, Localization & Graphics
    • The Evergreens erroneously display when viewing the opponent's hand.
    This has not been fixed.
  • Mrbaconbits
    Mrbaconbits Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    well shteev,at least it seems you've logged in ok. all my data has been wiped. haha. **** useless ****.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    I hope there will be a way to hide useless beginner decks O.o
  • AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wasn't there something announced about dupes? At least mythic and masterpiece ones? 

But when you get a free booster you get a text message on top of your screen, that you can convert your dupes to mana runes now... >_<
  • shteev
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I hope there will be a way to hide useless beginner decks O.o
    Yeah, why the hell are these displayed above my own decks that I actually want to play?

And why would I care about 20 decks all called 'Beginner Deck' in my alphabetical list of decks? (Although, wow! I honestly didn't think we'd get anything as useful as an alphabetical list of decks!! Although, not very useful, right now, with all those prebuilt decks in it)

[edit] Also.. the scrolling action on the list of decks, while being far better than anything we've had to put up with on MTGPQ so far, is still vastly inferior to, say, any other app I've ever used.

[edit] The opposite of heaven is a swearword? What is this, 1887???
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shteev said:
    And why would I care about 20 decks all called 'Beginner Deck' in my alphabetical list of decks?
    Because you get 1000 Runes just for completing that beginner decklist! Duh!
  • shteev
    Options
    I guess I'll just have to call all my decks something beginning with A.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    " A Deck"
    " An other Deck"
    " Also a Deck"
    " Ajanis Deck"
    " A nice Deck"
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    " A Deck"
    " An other Deck"
    " Also a Deck"
    " Ajanis Deck"
    " A nice Deck"

I actually went with a numbering system.  0's for common events, 1's for secondary events, then 2's for pw I never use

0 NoP red
    0 NoP blue
    etc
    0 RatC 2-1
    0 RatC 2-2
    1 Arena
    1 Arena
    1 EmO blue
    2 Meh
    2 Useless

etc.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I have to add: you can filter the decks for custom decks only..just figured it out

Edit:
    Something different:
    A lot of expert decks include the plummerer...since the nerfing bat hit him hard, he actually is contraproductive to them :)
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have to add: you can filter the decks for custom decks only..just figured it out

Edit:
    Something different:
    A lot of expert decks include the plummerer...since the nerfing bat hit him hard, he actually is contraproductive to them :)
    But a lot of them also include cards like Gonti's Heart or Dynavolt. Those cards should help to keep the board flooded enough for Pummeler to still stay nasty.