The Hunt for the Falcon - April 18 - 27

Options

Comments

• Congrats to Lyrian. Well-played.

de50a36a-3cea-48f7-97a6-12802865380e_zps8b82dfde.png

Thank you for the push for the event! I don't know how many times I said I was maxed out at 125k, then 127k, then 129k, and finally nearly 132k.

Pushing well beyond my limits was great fun, so thank you for the experience, Reckless!

Also... didn't realize until the very end that the Heroic Hunt boosts were also +50% to skill damage... Cap throwing his shield for 6k was hilarious icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Is there something wrong that I haven't gotten my Falcon cover yet?
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    43rd place in my bracket and got a falcon, cool.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    has21 wrote:
    Is there something wrong that I haven't gotten my Falcon cover yet?
    Yes. I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten them by now.

You should talk to Klingsor. He's in charge of these things.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    has21 wrote:
    Is there something wrong that I haven't gotten my Falcon cover yet?

I still don't have mine. Nor my Doctor's Orders cover.
  • I'vegotten everything but my falcon covers. Even played a match on the pPvP and won the first recruit toket but never received it

Edit... Just received it
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    My assault tokens over the event produced the following 3*s: a black Loki, a Rags, a blue lazyCap, a red lazyThor, a red GSBW, a red Hulk. Maybe a blue Doom too. Of course I could only use red LT from these but hey it's something.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    My assault tokens over the event produced the following 3*s: a black Loki, a Rags, a blue lazyCap, a red lazyThor, a red GSBW, a red Hulk. Maybe a blue Doom too. Of course I could only use red LT from these but hey it's something.
    I've gotten exactly _one_ 3* from, I have no idea, 20? assault tokens.
    Yellow IM40 icon_lol.gif
    So glad I stopped buying tokens two weeks ago.
  • Went 0 for 25 on Assault Tokens for the event, but on the final 26th token, I pulled a IW Blue icon_eek.gif

Umm... well OK then.... you are forgiven RNG.... for now...
  • I pulled two black HTs over 10 days. Not great, but I have no plans to use him any time soon.
  • I've had sworn assault tokens only produced bagmans.
  • Phantron wrote:
    I called Retribution winning about 3 days ago. They've been really dominant in the subs but started with a pretty significant deficit, but sure didn't look like anyone was stopping them from first.

Congrats to them. Colognossier us a pve beast. I pray I never have to aim for 1st in his main bracket.

Yes please do not put me in that position again! There has a wide chasm between the top 3 of that bracket and fourth.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Impulse wrote:
    I've had sworn assault tokens only produced bagmans.
    Half of the tokens I got produced Bagman yellow
  • kensterr wrote:
    Impulse wrote:
    I've had sworn assault tokens only produced bagmans.
    Half of the tokens I got produced Bagman yellow
    I still "need" two more yellow Bagmans to have all 2* characters fully covered.

I got so many 3*s this event, I can't even remember them all. Black Torch , red Torch and yellow X-Force were the only ones I needed though. I know there was also a red LazyCap, green Hulk, yellow IM and black Hood.
    I also got a purple GSBW that I needed, but that one came from a standard token.
  • Congrats to Retribution on their victory!

I gotta admit, you guys made one hell of a push at the end. We gor caught with our pants down. icon_razz.gif
  • Woke up to five tokens. They produced in order:
    Blue LazyCap (needed 2)
    Yellow X-Force Wolverine (didn't have any)
    Red Psylocke (needed 1)
    and a 2* cap and Hawkeye.

Earlier in the event, I got a LazyThor or two, I think another LazyCap, a Yellow IW, and odds and ends to respec my Storms slightly. The token payout for me in this event has been astonishing. And this is in addition to getting all three Falcon covers and two Magnetos I needed in the PVP.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    I called Retribution winning about 3 days ago. They've been really dominant in the subs but started with a pretty significant deficit, but sure didn't look like anyone was stopping them from first.

Congrats to them. Colognossier us a pve beast. I pray I never have to aim for 1st in his main bracket.

Yes please do not put me in that position again! There has a wide chasm between the top 3 of that bracket and fourth.

Sumilea you definitely earned your x- force cover. If it wasn't for the alliance push I wouldn't have been so aggressive on the final refreshes. Well played
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I think the only really useful token I got this whole event was 1 hulk cover and 1 dr. doom cover, although got a bunch of random level 2s that I didn't have maxed, but those probably weren't really necessary. and dropped out of placing for the falcon in the last few hours while I was at work icon_e_sad.gif
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I only had a few hours on Sunday, and some Top 2s in The Hunt were in reach (also the token at 13k), so I pushed for those. Had to let Doctor's Orders go with a low score, though, so we'll see how that impacts me in the season.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does this event rank up there for top 5 worst events?

Too long, scaling very bad.

Also, to D3 try not to run events over holiday weekends, one day can cost you to where you can't make up the difference.