*** Sam Wilson (Falcon) *** (Updated)

1151618202129

Comments

  • Would 2 falcons with 4 blue constantly destroy each others redwing countdown timer?
  • Pjoe0211 wrote:
    Would 2 falcons with 4 blue constantly destroy each others redwing countdown timer?

    Until one of the team matched the CD tile or put another special tile anyway. I guess it makes every turn a bit longer too with the animation.
  • nice to see they flipped him and now Redwing no longer blocks the person on the left icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pjoe0211 wrote:
    Would 2 falcons with 4 blue constantly destroy each others redwing countdown timer?

    This just happened to me in Top Gun. I dropped a molotov. the AI falcon used redwing. then I used redwing on the AI redwing. Then the AI redwinged my redwing. I was messing around until went on for a little too long and I stun locked him with Spidey and matched my blue.
  • Pats0132Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Yeah I used pun pun green and he took away one of my strength tiles. My falcon took away his countdown tile he took away a strength tile. So it was gone really quickly. So u either need to kill falcon early. Makes the strength tiles non existent against a falcon.
  • Anyone knows at what level Falcon starts tanking Blue instead of OBW?
    I want OBW to get Espionage from all her colors in this event and she does 50 purple match damage, 45 blue and 39 black.

    My Falcon is currently 55, with the 1.5x bonus from the event he goes to 83. So far he's doing 44 yellow damage, 39 blue and 34 purple. I have the covers to level him to 64, that would be lvl 96 with the boost. Can anyone tell me how much blue damage he does at around that level?
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,663 Site Admin
    Updated original post with Falcon's updated ability for Inspiration.
  • over_clockedover_clocked Posts: 3,961
    sup123 wrote:
    Anyone knows at what level Falcon starts tanking Blue instead of OBW?
    I want OBW to get Espionage from all her colors in this event and she does 50 purple match damage, 45 blue and 39 black.

    My Falcon is currently 55, with the 1.5x bonus from the event he goes to 83. So far he's doing 44 yellow damage, 39 blue and 34 purple. I have the covers to level him to 64, that would be lvl 96 with the boost. Can anyone tell me how much blue damage he does at around that level?
    He won't take blue from oBW at level 96, source: MPQ wiki. 3*s don't pass 2*s until level 98. And Falcon and oBW have blue as their second strongest.
  • locked wrote:
    sup123 wrote:
    Anyone knows at what level Falcon starts tanking Blue instead of OBW?
    I want OBW to get Espionage from all her colors in this event and she does 50 purple match damage, 45 blue and 39 black.

    My Falcon is currently 55, with the 1.5x bonus from the event he goes to 83. So far he's doing 44 yellow damage, 39 blue and 34 purple. I have the covers to level him to 64, that would be lvl 96 with the boost. Can anyone tell me how much blue damage he does at around that level?
    He won't take blue from oBW at level 96, source: MPQ wiki. 3*s don't pass 2*s until level 98. And Falcon and oBW have blue as their second strongest.

    Oh, thanks, that's good to hear. Especially now that his yellow changes went live.
    But where on the wiki did you see it? In his page there are a lot of blank spots. At lvl 116 his blue is 51, so I guess it's safe to say it'll be lower than 45 blue, but I wonder if I'm missing something.
  • Every time there is a team with Falcon on it and Falcon is not the current target his bird will just chill on his teammates. I first noticed this when I saw him on Wolverine's shoulder and wondering why Wolverine got a bird.
  • PuritasPuritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    wolverine gets all the birds at one point or another
  • IceIX wrote:
    Updated original post with Falcon's updated ability for Inspiration.
    IceIX, can I make a request that passive abilities that have a minimum AP requirement, like Falcon's blue in this case, flash when you have met the prerequisite? Would save me having to check that I have 5 blue ap all the time. Being a mobile user, I have to scroll sideways to see my ap repository.
  • Yeah, I like going up against him because he really doesn't do much. Other than his yellow power, which is only really helpful if his teammates have gotten some kind of markers on the board. I always save him for last.
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,663 Site Admin
    BIGTOE wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Updated original post with Falcon's updated ability for Inspiration.
    IceIX, can I make a request that passive abilities that have a minimum AP requirement, like Falcon's blue in this case, flash when you have met the prerequisite? Would save me having to check that I have 5 blue ap all the time. Being a mobile user, I have to scroll sideways to see my ap repository.
    Interesting suggestion. Kinda goes in-hand with the "Can we have a notification when Punisher's one shot is available" and such.
  • IceIX wrote:
    BIGTOE wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Updated original post with Falcon's updated ability for Inspiration.
    IceIX, can I make a request that passive abilities that have a minimum AP requirement, like Falcon's blue in this case, flash when you have met the prerequisite? Would save me having to check that I have 5 blue ap all the time. Being a mobile user, I have to scroll sideways to see my ap repository.
    Interesting suggestion. Kinda goes in-hand with the "Can we have a notification when Punisher's one shot is available" and such.

    Plz do both of those. Could just make the bar have a red triangle go across instead of a white one? Would be pretty simple I would assume to do.
  • SpoitSpoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    If we're talking about bar changes, would it be possible to make the black power a bit more like a lighter grey? It's really hard to tell when it's full vs empty
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    After playing him with for a while, I've decided that Falcon/Punisher/C. Mags is my new A. team: getting 1 or 2 yellow activations after Pun's green is game winning. He seems faster than the Hood on that team.
  • I like him because he always triggers his purple before OBW can drop an aggressive recon.
  • kensterrkensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    After playing him with for a while, I've decided that Falcon/Punisher/C. Mags is my new A. team: getting 1 or 2 yellow activations after Pun's green is game winning. He seems faster than the Hood on that team.
    Have you updated your guide? icon_e_smile.gif
  • bcas76bcas76 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    I absolutely love all Falcon animations. In a game that that has its fair share of unintentional humor, his animations take the cake, like, "whoa, what was that androgynous, disco-era superhero that just flew past my screen!?" Please don't change a thing!
Sign In or Register to comment.