** Bullseye (Dark Avengers Hawkeye) ** [PRE 2015-05]

12346»

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Given the character, he'd probably still throw the arrow if he didn't have a bow.

I look at Patch/Daken and those guys have rainbow coverage; possibly intentional to highlight the fact that one is a doppelganger of the other. Given that I would think Bullseye's third should not be on the same color as another Hawkeye power, but he could definitely have a 3rd.

Given his history with Elektra giving him a 3rd that could somehow more directly counter one of her abilities could be fun.. Her DDX power has the animation of her throwing a sai.. his 3rd power could have similar animation and have a similar effect; stealing an enemy special tile.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Obligatory Bullseye discussion: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26291
  • I'll probably catch flak for suggesting such a lazy approach, but why not give Bullseye something similar to 1 star.png Hawkeye's arrow stab? It's fairly inexpensive in comparison to his black, nothing else does anything similar in the 2 star.png range, and it fits the arrow theme of the Dark Avenger version of the character.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    If he's getting an active greenflag.png for 11 AP, I'm guessing that this means that he's going to be able to get to level 94, which means he will be boosting to 150 in the weeks where he's one of the boosted 2*s.

If he's boosted to level 150 and has an active green ability, there are a lot of deadly combinations for his use. A purple factory like Scarlet Witch could be fun, but she'd probably be stealing all of his green AP on D.

I wonder what an 11 AP green ability on Bullseye would be? Active damage, board control, AoE damage, AP generation to power his black (god help us if it is).
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    If he's getting an active greenflag.png for 11 AP, I'm guessing that this means that he's going to be able to get to level 94, which means he will be boosting to 150 in the weeks where he's one of the boosted 2*s.

If he's boosted to level 150 and has an active green ability, there are a lot of deadly combinations for his use. A purple factory like Scarlet Witch could be fun, but she'd probably be stealing all of his green AP on D.

I wonder what an 11 AP green ability on Bullseye would be? Active damage, board control, AoE damage, AP generation to power his black (god help us if it is).

Did I miss some secret announcement about Bullseye getting a 3rd ability? I mean, yes we've all been hoping for a while that he is. But you seem to be alluding to something specific with this 11 AP, but I don't see anything around here you could be referencing.
  • It's in the spoiler thread up there in the speculation sub forum. No announcement yet, because they never announce these things in any kind of reasonable time-frame, only when they are basically ready for release.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah, that makes sense. Considering they just changed his icon, a 3* variant with that 3rd power may be coming soon as well. His new icon certainly matches his normal comic appearance, not his Dark Avengers motif that the 2* variant is sporting.
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    3* Bullseye is the reward for the next Simulator, just saw it in-game.
  • Buret0
    Konman wrote:
    3* Bullseye is the reward for the next Simulator, just saw it in-game.

Confirmed.

purpleflag.png = Lethal Improvisation 7 purpletile.png AP

Bullseye grabs anything at hand and hurls it with deadly accuracy. Turns 2 selected Attack, Protect, or Strike tiles to basic tiles and deals 246 damage. (Level 2, deals 327 damage)

blackflag.png = Contract Killer (Passive)

Passive. Bullseye mixes business with pleasure, getting paid for every target he hits. If Bullseye downs an opponent, he cashes in and creates 5 strike tiles of strength 20. (level 2, creates 6 strike tiles)

greenflag.png = Deadly Precision 11 greentile.png AP

Bullseye lets loose a torrent of projectiles, weakening his opponent for the final blow. Destroys 3 chosen basic tiles and deals 77 damage. Destroyed tiles don't deal damage or generate AP. (level 2, destroy 4 chosen tiles and deal 116 damage)

Someone ought to start the *** Bullseye (Classic) *** thread.
  • Buret0
    That might also be where the data miners got the 11 AP Green ability for Bullseye...

I wonder if 2* Bullseye will ever get his third ability?
  • Buret0 wrote:
    That might also be where the data miners got the 11 AP Green ability for Bullseye...

I wonder if 2* Bullseye will ever get his third ability?

My guess is that it will be added in a few weeks like happened when Lazy Daken came out.
  • cmon Bullseye update to Bullseye 2.0

This thread is now closed and further character discussion is here.
This discussion has been closed.