** Bullseye (Dark Avengers Hawkeye) ** [PRE 2015-05]

Comments

• Shikao wrote:
    nihilium wrote:
    Sorry for a really noob question, but if one does NOT have all the rare and hight lvl covery to combine with bullseye, is he of any use?

Im having a bit of a problem with getting enough HP to buy cover spaces and Im trying to figure out if letting him expire/sell him would be much of a loss o.o

At the moment he is not too popular even though many people have lot of covers for him. His purple is at best annoying when you play against him. His black has potential but it's not the easiest skill to set up. Therefore, I would say you can sell him if you need cover space for some good character.

He's underrated. The 16 black might seem hard to get. I've been practicing with him in the Reinforcements Tournament. I'm not using him to be annoying. I've been using him to get rid of those high level IM40's. The purple protect tiles are useful, they help mitigate the match damage quite a bit.
  • Personally I think he'd pair great with C.Magneto!

He's got high pink damage, and C.Magneto's pink skill is (can be) one of the highest damaging in the game..

Also, C.Magneto's blue skill can setup multiple 5-tile criticals, and then Bullseye can place 2 more with his black skill and get his 1000-7300 damage bonus...

The match seems perfect! ....too bad they're both kinda squishy on the health points... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Bugpop wrote:
    He's underrated. The 16 black might seem hard to get. I've been practicing with him in the Reinforcements Tournament. I'm not using him to be annoying. I've been using him to get rid of those high level IM40's. The purple protect tiles are useful, they help mitigate the match damage quite a bit.
    I saw your wacky team as I was mashing on skip. I didn't fight you because I try not to attack forum goers, but I was quite curious.

I've wanted to use him for a long time, but no covers. I only recently acquired his purple. Personally I think his low health is a liability.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Testing Bullseye dark power (with Dr Doom blue and Magneto purple in environnement creating critical tiles)
    icon_mrgreen.gif

5 images to load :
    11ihgnt.png
    2j15y0o.png
    21ccs3n.png
    2lkut5c.jpg
    3468chx.png
  • I don't know if this character is viable but playing with him is very different and I was pleased to play something different than Thor-Storm-Wolverine.

success to get 6 critical tiles at the same times. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Respect. icon_eek.gif

That's some sick stuff my friend! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • When boosted, the forest seems easier to me.
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    Bullseye's black ability costs too much AP to be useful, but I'm having a lot of success filling the board with Protect tiles. Once I get a few on the board, enemy matches start doing only 1 damage, which is great for keeping your health up. I've been very happy using him in my PVP matches alongside Thor and Black Widow (Modern). (I don't have any 3-star characters at a high enough level to be useful.)
  • wolverine, original widow and bulleye make a viable **team.

Stacking strikes and protective tiles like crazy. Also the widow helps to farms bulleye's black.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Bullseye should have a third ability, passive, called "I never miss". It would work like this.
    Maxed out, it would do crit DMG whenever 4 of a kind are matched and generate one crit tile.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Make it a red iso 8 event (Contamination?) with him as the prize. Red bullseye. Give him the never miss ability. Give juggernaut a throw environment tiles for DMG or something.

Give black suit widow a third ability to do a touch of damage; something similar but different from GREY and obw.

Basically, it's win-win. We get to play with chars we ditched early on? Devs get to revitalize the 1 star chars.

We, in turn, keep playing and re-dump I so into new-ish chars.
  • I hope he stays ****, I just sold him icon_e_smile.gif
  • When did you become able to aim bullseyes crit tiles. I just noticed this just now while deciding which characters to level.
  • Since we are seeing character patches now I have to say Bullseye is a guy in line for buffs honestly. It is next to impossible to setup a 4 crit tile scenario without making a pair somehow and blowing it. This just wont happen...EVER.

Knowing that, and knowing he has some of the worst health in the game and is completely reliant on protect tiles that are ignored by character abilities he is nothing more than a way to slow down teams. However, replacing him with a battery character is always the better option. Knowing this I say they need to find someway to buff him.

He has far too little going for him and since he slows down teams he is the first targeted sparing someone like Magneto, Spidey, or Daken being on deck...and that is debatable considering if you dont kill Bullseye first they all refuse to go down. Honestly, I think at this point he could use a third ability or something to offset that he only ever really has 1 you'll see. Maybe something that allows him to "snipe" your abilities and lock them out for so many turns or something. That or make him attack your AP by shooting it or something to really up his nuisance theme.

Anyone else got suggestions because he is really a waste of a good concept at this point.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    So I just started playing with Bullseye to change things up for myself and keep the game interesting. I can regularly use GSBW purple to strategically place green tiles as to create a couple of criticals, but its not always accurate and one bad cascade can ruin a match. Does anyone have a good recommend for critical tile targeted generation? Still working on finding enough covers for a 3rd character to tank with.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only way to reliably get his black to work is to pair him with Classic Hawkeye, but that is going to cost you 16 Black AP, and 28 Purple AP, but it will guarentee the abiity will work since you will be able to place the tiles your self, while Magento and other create a 5 match work, it is circumstantial as you will have to create the exact lineup as to not trigger a cascade
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Cool thanks. Yeah I don't have that guy anyway. I'm just playing around so probably will go with GSBW Punisher and Bullseye to see if I can ever create 3 oneshot kills or something. Its challenging though because now every fight has either OBW or Hood to steal from me.
  • It's too bad Daken and Bullseye have opposite color strengths (same colors, different order). Otherwise the two of them with Classic Hawkeye would make an interesting 1/2* team.

With Daken tanking Black and Purple allowing time to gather enough ap. Still wouldn't be great, but different and somewhat interesting.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    user311 wrote:
    Cool thanks. Yeah I don't have that guy anyway. I'm just playing around so probably will go with GSBW Punisher and Bullseye to see if I can ever create 3 oneshot kills or something. Its challenging though because now every fight has either OBW or Hood to steal from me.

Focus them first, if you aren't already
  • optimiza
    optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    The only way to reliably get his black to work is to pair him with Classic Hawkeye, but that is going to cost you 16 Black AP, and 28 Purple AP, but it will guarentee the abiity will work since you will be able to place the tiles your self, while Magento and other create a 5 match work, it is circumstantial as you will have to create the exact lineup as to not trigger a cascade

You actually only need two other crit tiles to be present, not four. Bullseye's skill makes it such that the damage gets applied after his own crit tiles are placed.

I've gotten the skill to fire with MN Mags, since he can sometimes get two crit tiles by himself with his purple. Add in some damage mitigation and they make a decent pairing. Add doom to get some blacks and you're on your way to one-shotting some fool icon_e_smile.gif
This discussion has been closed.