Heroes Only Lightning Round April 9-11 (new dates)

Options

Comments

• Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Lol love how everyone is just waiting for the event to come up so that our Tuesdays can have a little more variety. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Not 1 pm eastern ..

Here I was thinking I could do a round of LR before I slept. It's already 1AM here. Seriously, this game has messed up my sleeping habits. icon_eek.gif
  • Hm... What to do until LRs? Wait on the forum thinking about playing LR... This game has ruined me.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    They start on the next hour (2PM EST)
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:
    Are you sure????? icon_e_wink.gif
  • warcin
    warcin Posts: 118
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:
    Nope not 2pm either it seems
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not 2 pm.. This waiting game gets me crazy.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • teknofyl
    teknofyl Posts: 80
    Options
    Not 2 pm.. This waiting game gets me crazy.. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Arrrg.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Spider-man 6234 Posts: 409
    edited April 2014
    Options
    warcin wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:

I'll guess they start at 11P.M CST. Because there will be 12 hours left in the widow event and it just seems like the right time for them to start. icon_e_confused.gif
  • ToryTory
    ToryTory Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    warcin wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:

I'll guess they start at 11 CST. Because there will be 12 hours left in the widow event and it just seems like the right time for them to start. icon_e_confused.gif

You mean 11 PM CST? Because its 1:04 PM CST LOL!
  • warcin
    warcin Posts: 118
    Options
    warcin wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:

I'll guess they start at 11 CST. Because there will be 12 hours left in the widow event and it just seems like the right time for them to start. icon_e_confused.gif
    My guess is it will have to be some even hour or they will not end correctly or start all the sub events on the even hours like they always do
  • Is there any particular reason why the event pop up on the app cannot show start times (or even start and end times, although why get greedy)?
  • Why did I even wait? It's not as if the LRs won't be there when I wake up. ****. Can't stay awake any longer. Too sleepy. Good luck with the LRs for those who'll wait.
    ::grabs pillow::
    ::snore::
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well them lightning rounds sure take a while to materialise tonight.
    Lazy LR?
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    My theory is they track how many people have posted asking when the rounds start, and then only start them once their count passes a certain threshold. With the mods policing the forums there are fewer spammed threads now, so it takes longer to reach the critical number of posts... icon_e_wink.gif
  • Pontiful tankrounds, where the heck are you? Pontiful tankrounds where can YOU BE?!
  • Dreylin wrote:
    My theory is they track how many people have posted asking when the rounds start, and then only start them once their count passes a certain threshold. With the mods policing the forums there are fewer spammed threads now, so it takes longer to reach the critical number of posts... icon_e_wink.gif
    You know, I actually think that the mere existence of mods has decreased the spam and flames dramatically. Makes for a pretty boring job, I must say.

That being said, I did just lock the LR thread in general - no critical mass for you!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    Dreylin wrote:
    You know, I actually think that the mere existence of mods has decreased the spam and flames dramatically. Makes for a pretty boring job, I must say.

That being said, I did just lock the LR thread in general - no critical mass for you!
    Oh, so it's _your_ fault we don't have LRs yet, eh?
    Well good job! icon_evil.gif
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    Riggy wrote:

Agreed.

I think it also helps that there has been a thread stickied at the top of the board since they were announced in-game, so everyone can see that no-one knows **** is going on... icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Riggy wrote:
    Dreylin wrote:

Oh, so it's _your_ fault we don't have LRs yet, eh?
    Well good job! icon_evil.gif
    Excellent use of the underscores for emphasis. I wholeheartedly approve of your subtle endorsement of my alliance.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to make sure no one has snuck an LR thread into any of the other subs.