Heroes Only Lightning Round April 9-11 (new dates)

Options
15678911»

Comments

• So I take it 26-50 will never not be popular in LRs. I see a bunch of people around me doing all they can not to go over into 25+ territory.
  • I've been going for top 50 for the 2 Heroic tokens only.
    I figure that 2 tokens are better than 1 and it should be more casual and less stressful only going for a median score.
    So far so good. 3x 3* covers and all usable. Yellow and green Porky Thor and a red IM40.
    The rest was the usual assorted 2* vendor fodder.
    So I'd say I've come out on top so far with 3 out of about 12 usable covers. icon_e_ugeek.gif
    Straining myself for Courageous tokens just seems kind of pointless now.
  • aussiemac
    aussiemac Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've been going for top 50 for the 2 Heroic tokens only.
    I figure that 2 tokens are better than 1 and it should be more casual and less stressful only going for a median score.
    So far so good. 3x 3* covers and all usable. Yellow and green Porky Thor and a red IM40.
    The rest was the usual assorted 2* vendor fodder.
    So I'd say I've come out on top so far with 3 out of about 12 usable covers. icon_e_ugeek.gif
    Straining myself for Courageous tokens just seems kind of pointless now.

Wait, so Lazy Thor is in the LR packs? And you got 2 of them????
  • aussiemac wrote:
    Wait, so Lazy Thor is in the LR packs? And you got 2 of them????
    Heroics tokens, yes.
  • Soy un perdidor

c3GsLC1.jpg

EDIT: Never mind.

atcaG47.jpg
  • They need to add another heroic or courageous to 1-25 so that 3-25 are worth aspiring to. Everyone trying to crowd 50th place is embarrassing.
  • This is my first post so "hello". Thought I'd just let you know that I finished top 2 for the first time in the last IM40 LR and my tokens got me a Moonstone, a 2** Captain America, and to really rub it in, a Bag Lady. Oh well. icon_e_sad.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I stubbornly wanted to pull something decent from the newly nerfed tokens, so I participated in more rounds today. Thanks so much for hitting me twice today 4 minutes before the end, big green of Savages, little did you know that I had you in my queue but decided not to attack when I saw you in top 10. I'll be sure to return the favour many times from now on. But being pushed out of top 8 to top 25 (lacked 30 secs to win in time) still ended well for me, got exactly the cover I was hunting for.
    FXs43fol.png

Edit: aaah felt good to hit big green 3 times in a round, lol. He never retaliated and shielded twice if not more. Didn't make it in time again for a top 8 (man! just 10 seconds late!), but top 25 still produced this:
    LNzkPXnl.jpg

A glorified trophy and nothing more, but still feels good after pulling non-stop Moonstones and cStorms.
  • This is my first post so "hello". Thought I'd just let you know that I finished top 2 for the first time in the last IM40 LR and my tokens got me a Moonstone, a 2** Captain America, and to really rub it in, a Bag Lady. Oh well. icon_e_sad.gif

Hello and welcome. Congrats on the win.

EDIT: Okay, now I open the 7 Courageous, 9 Heroic, and 37 Standard tokens I earned during Lightning Rounds. I will update this post with pitiful sobbing shortly.

Update 2: 6 2* and my final red X-Force Bagverine from Courageous tokens.