Upcoming Patch Preview - R50 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Chimaera wrote:
    KevinMark wrote:
    Actually Bejeweled's critical tile looks nothing like this. It's more like an alien civilization artifact. Btw, does anyone know why the old critical tile had M on it?

You have to be tiny kittying me. Was it seriously an M and not a C???

What in the world do I actually focus one when I'm playing this game.

Shield only accepts the best people, remember that icon_e_biggrin.gif

It's like Clint said, WYP needs a bunch of crazies around him to feel better about leveling bag lady.

Note: I had originally typed psychos but didn't want psykopathic to get any ideas icon_twisted.gif
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    I'm guessing you fight Moonstone a lot.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Daredevil is also distracting in a bad sense
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    I'm guessing you fight Moonstone a lot.
    Oy, those demonically possessed claw hands.
    locked wrote:
    Daredevil is also distracting in a bad sense
    Ya gotta wonder if that kinda makes sense for DD, being a blind guy. He can't exactly practice in front of a mirror, so maybe he doesn't realize that every DD-kick is an aggro-hump of death. I bet he'd be sooo embarrassed.
  • Marvel Multicolor Multiplier Maker

Whom I shall now call Mikey, because he will eat anything

No, mikey is a picky eater. I learned that from a LIFE cereal commercial when I was about 5. Why would LIFE lie to me?

• It's like Clint said, WYP needs a bunch of crazies around him to feel better about leveling bag lady.

Enablers, assemble!
  • Now that R50 is behind up, what's next on the road map?
  • Maybe the M stands for 'multiplier'? I always thought it's weird that it's not a C too.
  • Anyone else notice that the critical tile has changed into a disco ball?
  • KevinMark wrote:
    Actually Bejeweled's critical tile looks nothing like this. It's more like an alien civilization artifact. Btw, does anyone know why the old critical tile had M on it?

Yes, it was M. I looked at my old screenshots.
  • MikeHock wrote:
    Anyone else notice that the critical tile has changed into a disco ball?
    thats exactly what ive been calling it... icon_lol.gif

marc
  • Exce1sior
    Exce1sior Posts: 30
    Options
    I thought the "M" critical tile was for Marvel. I miss it, but not as much as the better performance I had prior to this update.
  • Anyone else having issues using MPQ on android since this update? The game freezes / crashes every single time I try to post in the alliance chat. Also, the game will randomly crash on me during random times while I'm navigating the menus. The random crashes are quite frequent.
  • WesFaram wrote:
    Anyone else having issues using MPQ on android since this update? The game freezes / crashes every single time I try to post in the alliance chat. Also, the game will randomly crash on me during random times while I'm navigating the menus. The random crashes are quite frequent.

Running fine on my Galaxy Note 2 running 4.3. No crashes since the new patch came out for me.
  • WesFaram wrote:
    Anyone else having issues using MPQ on android since this update? The game freezes / crashes every single time I try to post in the alliance chat. Also, the game will randomly crash on me during random times while I'm navigating the menus. The random crashes are quite frequent.

It did that to me once on a Galaxy SII but after that it has been fine. I suspect this game will eventually be what forces me to upgrade my phone but so far so good.
  • KevinMark wrote:

I thought it was a C too. Guess you and I are on the same wavelength, everyone else is just seeing the world wrong.
  • Eh, I already miss the 'M'.

Any chance we can get the 'M' put IN the disco ball?
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    WesFaram wrote:

It's an input issue I think, I have that periodically on my phone where it decides it doesn't like the keyboard, tries to force me to use numbers, then freezes icon_e_sad.gif
    Might try reinstalling?
  • IHatePVP wrote:
    Eh, I already miss the 'M'.

Any chance we can get the 'M' put IN the disco ball?

White Gem with an M (or C) that has the crazy hypno colors. Small enough to miss for all those complaining but still crazy cool color-wise for those that like the change.
  • WesFaram wrote:
    Yes been having problems with my Note 3.