R118 Release Notes (1/17/17)

1235»

Comments

• waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    I'm running into the same bug as you guys - I think it's just a graphical one, but the enemy that appears to be in front, isn't taking the damage. Thankfully rotating them fixes it.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    Oooooooh R118 had a hidden bug !!! (or maybe it was there already but I think this is the first time I see it ).

Soooo the bug, when you are in a Survival node with more than 3 enemies in a wave (this is why we didnt see it before in DDQ), looks like when the 4th enemy enters the fight, something weird with the positions happens and the enemy that is supposed to be in front, instead of appearing as the char in the left, closer to the player chars, it appears in the right, closer to the screen! It is then quite hard to make them cycle, because positions are all messed up.

Have anybody experienced this? Heart of Darkness is the first event where I have experienced this. Is it new or old bug?
    Hi Polares. If you feel like you've encountered a bug like this, could you please start a post in the Bugs and Technical Issues section and/or send in a support ticket? Thanks!

Done. I was waiting to see if it was just me or there were more people having the problem.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is R119 expected next week? That is the usual release timeframe (2 weeks).
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    What ever happened to the daily data push release notes?