R118 Release Notes (1/17/17)

Comments

• Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    "Starting to feel haunted" = 5* Black Panther? or 4* Mordo(Since he was listed on the boosted character list for Nefarious Foes)?
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I'm gonna say a 4* Ghost Rider.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    "Starting to feel haunted"

If everyone's not-so-quiet whispers about Mordo are correct, this could be referencing his skills in astral projection.

It could be a 3* Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider.

There is the Iron Man villain The Ghost who is related to Dark Reign, but man would that be an odd, out-of-left-field pick at this point.

I'd be most pleased if this were a 4* Uncanny X-Force Fantomex (Fantom/Phantom?), but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Any plans to fix black Suit Spiderman's purple? It doesn't reduce strikes to 1.
    Similar bugs also happen with Quake and Punisher Max's passives. Already mentioned this elsewhere in the form but figured it's worth repeating to make sure it's brought to the devs' attention.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phaentom wrote:
    "Starting to feel haunted" = 5* Black Panther? or 4* Mordo(Since he was listed on the boosted character list for Nefarious Foes)?

Usually they introduce more than one 4* between each 5*, but there are two exceptions (three if you count the IM46/FA Cap intro, but I don't.) I'd say it's possible that the next character is a 5*, but it's more likely a 4*.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    DayvBang wrote:
    Seven star version, coming out in Octember. Instead of consuming ISO for levels, you have to feed it fully champed 3* or 5* Doctors Strange.

Ah Octemberfest, my favorite party of the year.

I’ve seen the spoiler sites, so I know probably know who’s the next release, but I’ll be unrealistically optimistic and guess “Starting to feel haunted” is 4*Ghost, the B-level Ironman villain!

Either that or Jason Aaron’s favorite Marvel character, the Orb!
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald wrote:
    Phaentom wrote:

Usually they introduce more than one 4* between each 5*, but there are two exceptions (three if you count the IM46/FA Cap intro, but I don't.) I'd say it's possible that the next character is a 5*, but it's more likely a 4*.

I think it is too early for another 5, just three weeks since Thanos, so I guess it will be a 4.

I was expecting Riri, but with these description it might be someone else. I guess Mordor makes sense. More villains is good. I want Red Skull though, it is incredible we don't have him yet.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Well this is interesting.. I Googled "Marvel Comics Starting to feel haunted" and the new Ghost Rider pops up. Would we have two 4* GR's? We have two 4* Venoms so I guess it is possible.

57ab72f117578.jpg
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any sort of time line on when a new feature will come out that will address one of our major concerns?

Such as.. "In 2 months, we will release a new ____ that will ____." Even something vague, such as 2-4 months... 4-6 months? We love information and updates here!
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Well this is interesting.. I Googled "Marvel Comics Starting to feel haunted" and the new Ghost Rider pops up. Would we have two 4* GR's? We have two 4* Venoms so I guess it is possible.

57ab72f117578.jpg
    Not to mention that Reyes is prominently featured on a certain TV show.
  • ZeiramMR
    Question about the re-spec bug: Does anyone know if the Surprise CP charge occurs if you had less than the 120/720? I initially reported the bug but didn't know about the CP aspect until reading it here last night. At the time I would have had < 20 CP since I was still buying Legendary Classics as soon as I had enough CP, and might not have noticed the change like I would have at 40 or more CP.
  • mdreyer93
    mdreyer93 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    "starting to feel haunted..."

Mysterio?...... please icon_e_wink.gif
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I would hope new champ is Doctor Voodoo, clue would fit really well for him, but I am going to guess it's probably Mordo or another champ from Dr. Strange since his dvd is coming out. I would love to see the other sorcerer supreme in game, not essentially MCU related, but would be nice.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    can we get a clarification on what this means? thanks.
    Brigby wrote:
    Hey Everyone...

What's Changed:...
    • Moon Knight (Marc Spector)'s power Moonsilver Blades can no longer be fired if there is not a valid enemy.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    can we get a clarification on what this means? thanks.
    Brigby wrote:
    Hey Everyone...

What's Changed:...
    • Moon Knight (Marc Spector)'s power Moonsilver Blades can no longer be fired if there is not a valid enemy.

I'll take a stab at it being when there is only one invisible enemy left.

But it'll likely be clarified.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

You mean was prominently featured on a certain TV show. His story arc ended with the winter finale before Christmas.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Brigby wrote:

Hmm... this is an anagram of "defiant gent, trout leash."

Namor confirmed!!! icon_e_smile.gif
  • ZeiramMR
    Orion wrote:
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

You mean was prominently featured on a certain TV show. His story arc ended with the winter finale before Christmas.

Checked an episode guide and I apparently missed the last two episodes before Christmas. icon_lol.gif
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Unflattering hated toes. Nightcrawler confirmed.

Feathering Student Alto. Sounds like All-New X-Men Angel to me.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2017
    mega ghost wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

Unflattering hated toes. Nightcrawler confirmed.

Feathering Student Alto. Sounds like All-New X-Men Angel to me.

You guys are getting closer. "Starting to" obviously means that we use only the "t", and "feel haunted".

Had Fleet Tune - It's Dazzler.

Feel That Nude - er...