R118 Release Notes (1/17/17)

Comments

• Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    If it really is Ironheart then we'll know the hint means "Started to feel haunted"... BY ALL THE VARIANTS!
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    mega ghost wrote:

Feathering Student Alto. Sounds like All-New X-Men Angel to me.

Could also be referring to brief member of the New Mutants, Birdbrain.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat wrote:
    If it really is Ironheart then we'll know the hint means "Started to feel haunted"... BY ALL THE VARIANTS!

Haunted...by the Stark AI?
  • METT-T dependent
    METT-T dependent Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    "Starting to feel haunted..."

Obviously it's shadowcat from her permanently phased period.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    When are the crashes going to be stamped out? Crashed 3x yesterday and once already this morning
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Took me all day to realise this but I just figured that, if "Starting to feel haunted..." is really a clue for Ghost Rider, "starting" is a reference to starting the engine.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    No fix for quake then ???
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    My guess based on the clue is Brother Voodoo. When he went by that name, Jericho was haunted by his brother Daniel.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I would lovvvvvvvve Brother Vodoo.

But y'all are DREAMING if you think we'll ever get him........
  • max5esq
    max5esq Posts: 58 Match Maker
    So are the fixing the messed ability costs this patch or not?
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Brigby wrote:
    • Powers levels correctly increase or decrease the AP cost of the power based on Power Level when applicable.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    People talk about new 4* Ghost Rider... but maybe it's new 3* Ghost Rider? icon_e_wink.gif They started to create new 3*'s again. We got Strange and Thanos, so we can assume there will be next 3 this year to fit 5-chars DDQ rotation icon_razz.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    smoq84 wrote:
    People talk about new 4* Ghost Rider... but maybe it's new 3* Ghost Rider? icon_e_wink.gif They started to create new 3*'s again. We got Strange and Thanos, so we can assume there will be next 3 this year to fit 5-chars DDQ rotation icon_razz.gif
    Not this soon after Thanos' release, I Believe. I expect at least one more fourstar Before the next fivestar/threestar combo release.
    Personally I Think number of threestars right now is just perfect and would rather not add any more though...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    turbomoose wrote:

I would love to know if Quake will be fixed. My Quake currently should be blocking around 3500 of aoe damage, yet fighting in pve against Spies who only do 3000 of aoe damage, they ripped my team apart, doing 1500+ aoe dmg instead of 1 aoe dmg!! Not cool!!!!! icon_mad.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the love of god. Please don't let every 5* release have a 3* var... lazy dupe now. icon_eek.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    turbomoose wrote:

I would love to know if Quake will be fixed. My Quake currently should be blocking around 3500 of aoe damage, yet fighting in pve against Spies who only do 3000 of aoe damage, they ripped my team apart, doing 1500+ aoe dmg instead of 1 aoe dmg!! Not cool!!!!! icon_mad.gif
    R118 is now live

Quake is fixed, spys do THAT much damage

My 5 yellow champ Quake reduces 3662 team damage, level 419 spy hits for 6076 team damage

Damage taken 2414 team damage
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Confirming R118 is available for iOS. Also confirming that OBW, Modern Mag, Ares and IM40 all have the correct costs on their powers.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated to final release notes (1/17/17)
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    *Updated to final release notes (1/17/17)

Can you explain how "Starting to feel haunted" applies to Riri? Not a criticism, just genuine curiosity!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    mega ghost wrote:
    Can you explain how "Starting to feel haunted" applies to Riri? Not a criticism, just genuine curiosity!
    Sure! This is what our producer, Josh Austin, said when he was coming up with the hint:
    Tony Stark died and his AI feels like a ghost to Riri now, guiding her actions.