R118 Release Notes (1/17/17)

Comments

• nigelregal
    nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    I posted and it's in bug section now but IW yellow is bugged at 3 points. She is making a dead teamate invisible.

Unsure if other powers that target a random ally or enemy are also affected
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    mega ghost wrote:
    Can you explain how "Starting to feel haunted" applies to Riri? Not a criticism, just genuine curiosity!
    Sure! This is what our producer, Josh Austin, said when he was coming up with the hint:
    Tony Stark died and his AI feels like a ghost to Riri now, guiding her actions.
    In the context of the game, if Tony if dead to Riri why can she be used with IM35, 40, HB, 46, but Cho cant be used with any Banner Hulk?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    mega ghost wrote:
    Can you explain how "Starting to feel haunted" applies to Riri? Not a criticism, just genuine curiosity!
    Sure! This is what our producer, Josh Austin, said when he was coming up with the hint:

Thanks! Maybe I'll have to read these comics after all.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    mega ghost wrote:
    In the context of the game, if Tony if dead to Riri why can she be used with IM35, 40, HB, 46, but Cho cant be used with any Banner Hulk?

Cho cant be used with banner because his backstory is he literally drained the hulk power out of banner to take over as hulk.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    cyineedsn wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    mega ghost wrote:

Cho cant be used with banner because his backstory is he literally drained the hulk power out of banner to take over as hulk.
    Tony is literally dead with his consciousness being used as Riri's suit ai
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Read the review, doesn't seem all that great on paper honestly.
    hatehatehate self damage powers....
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    cyineedsn wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

Tony is literally dead with his consciousness being used as Riri's suit ai

Not the same thing. If Tony comes back to life, the AI doesn't just stop working. It's a copy of Tony Stark, but it is not the original, and thus there is no problem with meatbag Tony operating IM35/40/HB/46 while AI Tony rides shotgun with Riri.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a forced update today on Android, within hours of the patch being released. Usually it takes a couple of days.

<sarcasm>Thank you for fixing Juggernaut.</sarcasm>
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Updated,now my game is locked up and can't do anything.
  • Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Moon Roach wrote:
    I had a forced update today on Android, within hours of the patch being released. Usually it takes a couple of days.

Juggernaut is not fixed
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Andre MPQ wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

Juggernaut is not fixed

Do you mean his costs aren't correct? Mine had the proper costs today when I cleared out the 1-star DDQ. Was there another bug?
  • Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Andre MPQ wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

Juggernaut is not fixed

Do you mean his costs aren't correct? Mine had the proper costs today when I cleared out the 1-star DDQ. Was there another bug?

He is fixed now sorry for the confusion I played him in deadpool daily it said 8 green AP and 9 red AP earlier
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Is anyone else unable to fire Mystique's purple power? I keep getting a message telling me that there aren't any available tiles but there are basic purple tiles all over the board.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Read the review, doesn't seem all that great on paper honestly.
    hatehatehate self damage powers....

Where did you get the idea she does self damage? She sends herself airborne but nothing was said about self damage.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey the Dons are back to full nuisance level (couldn't think of a better place for a Doc Ock essential node)
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Roland113 wrote:
    Is anyone else unable to fire Mystique's purple power? I keep getting a message telling me that there aren't any available tiles but there are basic purple tiles all over the board.
    confirmed and already posted about
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57478
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oooooooh R118 had a hidden bug !!! (or maybe it was there already but I think this is the first time I see it ).

Soooo the bug, when you are in a Survival node with more than 3 enemies in a wave (this is why we didnt see it before in DDQ), looks like when the 4th enemy enters the fight, something weird with the positions happens and the enemy that is supposed to be in front, instead of appearing as the char in the left, closer to the player chars, it appears in the right, closer to the screen! It is then quite hard to make them cycle, because positions are all messed up.

Have anybody experienced this? Heart of Darkness is the first event where I have experienced this. Is it new or old bug?
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Polares wrote:
    Oooooooh R118 had a hidden bug !!! (or maybe it was there already but I think this is the first time I see it ).

Soooo the bug, when you are in a Survival node with more than 3 enemies in a wave (this is why we didnt see it before in DDQ), looks like when the 4th enemy enters the fight, something weird with the positions happens and the enemy that is supposed to be in front, instead of appearing as the char in the left, closer to the player chars, it appears in the right, closer to the screen! It is then quite hard to make them cycle, because positions are all messed up.

Have anybody experienced this? Heart of Darkness is the first event where I have experienced this. Is it new or old bug?
    I "kind of" noticed it yesterday and just thought I had missed something or was happening because multiple people were getting downed by Strange's passive and/or his countdown and/or Iron Fist's attack tile instead of from a tile movement or active power.

But then I went through another wave node today and for sure saw that behavior. I can't exactly describe how/what happens. But the last person in line was getting damaged after a new enemy showed up.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Polares wrote:

Hi Polares. If you feel like you've encountered a bug like this, could you please start a post in the Bugs and Technical Issues section and/or send in a support ticket? Thanks!
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    Polares wrote:

Hi Polares. If you feel like you've encountered a bug like this, could you please start a post in the Bugs and Technical Issues section and/or send in a support ticket? Thanks!

I've seen that bug as well Polares.