Who do you skip?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jobob wrote:
    I will skip usually if the other team has 2 characters over about lvl 510. Not worth the health packs.

And I'll say this... I got more defensive wins this last PVP with a boosted Rulk (lvl 340 unboosted) and 5IM than I ever do running 2 champed 5*.

I have champed 5s so I basically don't skip anything that is worth enough points (I don't see those 550+ enemies, I think Colog and you are the teams with most covered 5s I can see). Or this is what I used to do, because in the previous PvP and this last one I have started to see 'finished' Rhulks and Cyclops, I don't want to fight those, 60k+ hitpoints Rhulk doing 25k+ AoE or Cyclops 55k with red. At that level those are really really dangerous, specially Rhulk (Cyclops is not that bad, but If he gets enough AP one of your 5s is dead). I wouldn't fight a 450 level Iceman either.

So yeah I believe you when you said Rhulk+IM gave you more victories than your usual defensive team, some of the people that attacked you probably they didn't realise that your Rhulk was fully championed, I wonder what was their expression when they saw their mistake (Rhulk doing 10k+ damage every few turns + cascades, plus IM, etc.). 25k+AoE for 18AP is more or less what BB does for 35 AP !!! Even the normal mode is cheaper for Rhulk and much stronger (BB green is not AoE without the extra AP)
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Man do I love necroposts. I was reading through page 1 of this about the terrors of Spidey and Storm* and how Rags is always an autoskip and was thinking WHAT IS HAPPENING.

*In today's context. Once upon a time, those two and MBW were a nightmare.