Options

Comments

• Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    weaponx wrote:
    I skip lebking that guy has a killer team...and occasionally TheLadder lol

My teams not that killer I swear
  • I skip those who dont give me points lol everyone else is fair game. I might start skipping you forum players...might icon_e_wink.gif
  • weaponx wrote:
    dmendro wrote:
    weaponx wrote:
    I have a good combo against his team now. icon_e_smile.gif

Care to share?
    No! Maybe later. icon_e_smile.gif
  • dmendro wrote:
    weaponx wrote:
    dmendro wrote:
    weaponx wrote:

Care to share?
    No! Maybe later. icon_e_smile.gif

icon_e_biggrin.gif Good haha
  • dmendro wrote:
    weaponx wrote:

I have at least 10 characters at max level now. Don't get too comfortable icon_twisted.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    dmendro wrote:
    weaponx wrote:

I have at least 10 characters at max level now. Don't get too comfortable icon_twisted.gif

Thats it?! Hahaha icon_lol.gif
  • what's wrong with you ppl lol.

if you discount the 1* characters, i only have 2 max level characters (thor and cstorm)
  • The Ladder wrote:

Geez, I only have one max level lol
  • I have none at max level and I have been playing alot icon_e_sad.gif
  • My only max level is iron man. I use my combos and boosts wisely.
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:

Geez, I only have one max level lol

Same here. I've been playing a ton, but my only max level is Juggernaut (hit 40 today)
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    I skip most people i recognize from the forums if I have a choice. Other than that.. people that give 0 points (again, only if I have a choice). You would be surprised how many people I run into that give me 0-5 points and generally aren't worth the trouble

Please skip me from now on and I will do the same icon_e_smile.gif I skip low levels and high Rags sometimes. Rags, Spidey, Thor combos all maxed. I usually skip those.
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    I skip most people i recognize from the forums if I have a choice. Other than that.. people that give 0 points (again, only if I have a choice). You would be surprised how many people I run into that give me 0-5 points and generally aren't worth the trouble

I am curious, why would someone use the same nickname in this forum with the game? Isn't it dangerous? I always on the top ten of every tournament yet I use a different nickname.
    Maybe I am just too paranoid icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Litoon wrote:
    I am curious, why would someone use the same nickname in this forum with the game? Isn't it dangerous? I always on the top ten of every tournament yet I use a different nickname.

Dangerous how, exactly?
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Litoon wrote:

Dangerous how, exactly?

well you know, if someone want to hack the account I guess it far more easier if they know more variables like this forum. But seriously, I think I am to paranoid. who would want to hack games account anyway, right? silly me. just forget what I said. icon_e_geek.gif

And for the topic, I personally avoid 0-5 rank point. especially in the shield tourney, because without buff, its a long fight. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Litoon wrote:
    well you know, if someone want to hack the account I guess it far more easier if they know more variables like this forum.

The game is tied to your game id, not to the forum or even to your device (somewhat). The most important thing they could get from hacking the forum is your email address, which is likely to be the same one you used to register for the game, for Facebook, etc. That might lead to someone hacking your game (doubtful, since they don't have things like your game id), but that won't matter if your forum name is the same as your game name or not.

And maybe your password if you're foolish and aren't using unique passwords on every single site. I'll even tell you that my passwords are 15-25 characters in length and generated by a random code generator. Have fun.
  • I skip everyone that isn't in approximately the top 10 of the round. Best way I've found to consistently move up without getting hit with too many of those killer minus 30+ losses.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I skip the Rag/Spidy teams... If I had a choice, but everyone I am going up against has them, so I don't really get to skip anyone.
  • Shuino wrote:
    I do usually skip people from the forum minus a few minutes ago Forgrim, you attacked me or I attacked you first I don't remember but, I kept you in my queue and you got my over me 1100 points for yellow spidey just now so thanks XD

You just attacked me in Widow! Meanie!
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Shuino, Forgrim, The Ladder attack me all the time guess cause am one of the few not using Thor/Ragnarok/Spidey, my Magneto Classic is easy picking by comparison, but its cool we all gotta do what we gotta do, I try to skip most forum members but sometimes I cycle, cycle, cycle and all I get is forum members