Who do you skip?

Options

Comments

• Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    forgrim wrote:
    i generally skip the names i recognize on these forums. basically, if u post alot on these forums and have lots of feedback on the state of the game, you probably play a lot and have some interesting characters that pound ur face in to oblivion.

I do usually skip people from the forum minus a few minutes ago Forgrim, you attacked me or I attacked you first I don't remember but, I kept you in my queue and you got my over me 1100 points for yellow spidey just now so thanks XD
  • Yes you are . icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Aiolia wrote:
    OH Dear Wolph we seem to be blacklisted

I think that means you're official badasses.
  • Domino wrote:
    Aiolia wrote:
    OH Dear Wolph we seem to be blacklisted

I think that means you're official badasses.

Yes definitely badasses and the the two forum names I see the most at the moment, although I have started to see theLadder as well now.
    I guess that means I am slowly moving up icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I'm not a badass, quite mellow is me icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    I'm not a badass, quite mellow is me icon_e_ugeek.gif

Lol, you might be but its your characters I am worried about icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ah, yes. I apologise in advance for their bad behaviour icon_twisted.gif
  • feel free to skip me icon_e_wink.gif
  • hypothetically, would you skip a 75 thor + 60 daken or 75 thor + 60 storm? Just curious to set up my defense team icon_e_smile.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    hypothetically, would you skip a 75 thor + 60 daken or 75 thor + 60 storm? Just curious to set up my defense team icon_e_smile.gif
    I'd skip Daken. Although, I'm running Daken now and still getting attacked way too often.
  • Skipping 85 thors in the current Thor tourney lol! Got an 84 one myself but it's all about health kit rationing for longer lasting sessions.

Generally though, rags, wolverine and darken combos and blue classic spideys
  • I skip lebking that guy has a killer team...and occasionally TheLadder lol
  • I skip people who don't give me more than 20 points. Everyone else I can take down in 2 tries or less with boosts.
  • weaponx wrote:
    I skip lebking that guy has a killer team...and occasionally TheLadder lol
    I have a good combo against his team now. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I try to skip the Daken's because their passive skills takes so annoyingly long to play out icon_lol.gif
  • dmendro wrote:
    weaponx wrote:
    I skip lebking that guy has a killer team...and occasionally TheLadder lol
    I have a good combo against his team now. icon_e_smile.gif

Care to share?
  • I'll skip:

1. Any Thor that is significantly higher than mine. He just hits way too hard at higher levels. If he is similar level, I just race to pull off my procs before him.
    2. Storm 1* if I don't like her teammates. She has destroyed me more than once due to underestimating her rediculous proc rate.
    3. Those worth no points or are out of my league.

As an aside, I'm new to this forum, so sorry if I attacked any of you. I'm just trying to get some points. I'll try to exercise some courtesy from here out if I see your names enough.
  • I try to skip the names i know as well. Other than that, i just go with the flow. No real formula
  • Same here, if you are in our LINE group or I recognize you from the forums I pass over you
  • I stay as far away from Ragnarok as possible. Unfortunately, I don't have a single cover for him yet.