• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    jackstar0 wrote:
    Nothing on the current Facebook issue?

That's frustrating.

What current Facebook issue?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't see anything about the display bug when adding champ levels, did I miss it or will that not get fixed until next release?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    I didn't see anything about the display bug when adding champ levels, did I miss it or will that not get fixed until next release?
    Brigby wrote:
      • The Recruit Character screen is only displayed when a character has just been recruited.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be way way more useful to have buttons for "1 Level", "5 Levels", "Max Level" each showing the ISO cost. Single click, no scrolling animation. The "Max Level" button should still have a confirmation window since you don't want to accidentally spend 250K ISO leveling up a 4*.
  • broll
    bbigler wrote:
    It would be way way more useful to have buttons for "1 Level", "5 Levels", "Max Level" each showing the ISO cost. Single click, no scrolling animation. The "Max Level" button should still have a confirmation window since you don't want to accidentally spend 250K ISO leveling up a 4*.

Agreed with one extra caveat

It would be way way more useful to have buttons for "1 Level", "5 Levels", "Max Level" each showing the ACTUAL ISO cost.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    spectator wrote:
    No hint. Hmmmm
    Sorry for the confusion everyone. There's no hint in this post, because there will be no new character release in this specific patch.
  • Bondidude
    Bondidude Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Brigby wrote:
    spectator wrote:
    No hint. Hmmmm
    Sorry for the confusion everyone. There's no hint in this post, because there will be no new character release in this specific patch.

So does that mean no new characters until the end of the year after Medusa?

I think many of us could live with no new releases until January.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    No fix for invisibility interaction issues with 5* Spider-Man and Agent Venom/Invisible Woman?
  • broll
    Brigby wrote:
    spectator wrote:
    No hint. Hmmmm

This is now the most exciting thing in the patch notes. Finally a breather and a chance to build up some HP without it constantly be being drained 1k at a time. This isn't sarcasm btw.
  • _M4ru_
    _M4ru_ Posts: 91 Match Maker
    No fix for the missing chat in steam version of mpq? I guess i will have to bug CS about it then. Bummer.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    NO NEW CHARACTER THIS MONTH, AFTER MEDUSA??????

Omg.....that is ENORMOUS news!!!!!! Please confirm, Brig Papa.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    TLCstormz wrote:

Yeah, right icon_e_smile.gif

Ho ho ho.

Merry new charactermus.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, they've been releasing a new character every two weeks on a regular basis - theoretically there would be two new releases before the end of the year. So they may skip this next one, or there may be an additional patch. Or maybe they're taking the rest of the year off for the holidays. Who knows? I'm good any way you slice it - I have no problem with HP flow but less pressure to play the game would be welcome, and in the long run one or two less characters will help with my ISO flow.

That, and I want more time to cover Black Bolt. icon_e_smile.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the love of Uatu, just give us a +1 level up button!

What is with the need for this push and hold mechanic? You keep iterating it, but it's still POINTLESS.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    broll wrote:
    jackstar0 wrote:

That's frustrating.

Uhm.......the friends you approve to send gifts to STILL don't save for most people, they didn't apply any other rewards after permanently taking out the 1* covers, when you lose your game or switch devices the saved backup disappears or doesn't work for some people, etc.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    spectator wrote:
    No hint. Hmmmm

Thank you!
    438fd8636f5f071555493fc3df0fb972.png
    d8ed43b6c956634c8f420e9ae95f2f2e.png
    97d09f084fcdf1261ce9f518aeb4e55f.png
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    TLCstormz wrote:
    broll wrote:
    jackstar0 wrote:

That's frustrating.

Uhm.......the friends you approve to send gifts to STILL don't save for most people, they didn't apply any other rewards after permanently taking out the 1* covers, when you lose your game or switch devices the saved backup disappears or doesn't work for some people, etc.

Hell, I'd just like to be able to connect to Facebook again. It's been 30+ days since I've been able to connect. Getting real tired of seeing the error message everytime I log in.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    RoboDuck wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:
    broll wrote:
    jackstar0 wrote:

That's frustrating.

Hell, I'd just like to be able to connect to Facebook again. It's been 30+ days since I've been able to connect. Getting real tired of seeing the error message everytime I log in.
    Install the Facebook app on your device, login, load MPQ, connect to Facebook, uninstall Facebook app if you want.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

There will be another patch this year, R116
    Sorry