Enemy Of The State Rewards Update

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    I'm happy to get a bonus token, but LOL.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    And... By EotS token you mean Hearts of Darkness token...?
  • DrStrange-616
    It's like Jerry Gergich was in charge of this.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now *that* is funny.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    lulz. i'll take it.

but...lulz.
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler

Jerry wouldn't have messed up quite like this. You are probably thinking of Larry.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    I finished with 103K (meaning I got the progression token already and don't need another, but should be in line for CP if the figures posted earlier are correct) but also got ISO and an Hearts token.
  • DrStrange-616
    kobu wrote:

Jerry wouldn't have messed up quite like this. You are probably thinking of Larry.

Or maybe Garry.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    rbdragon wrote:

Nope....if I told them to do it as the parent, they should have done it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

But for this analogy, as the parent, it's up to my discretion to look at what they did and say I think you did enough that you deserve the full reward for trying your best to complete it. But the other one, for not even trying, you don't get the reward.

I have problems with that response.

(1) demi is to players as parent is to child?! That's crazy! We are paying customers (either in time or money or both, we all pay!) we are not minors under the aegis of an authority figure.

(2) who said anything aboutv'not trying'? In my parable. The 1/3 child did lots of work. Just not as much as the other two.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Eh, I'm cool with a Hearts of Darkness token. Should come up in 1~2 months? Extra pull from it is fine by me.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Like many others, I got a HoD token, bonus iso and.... 0 cp.

• hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Got my 15 CP (had reached 122K before tapping out, and that barely got me top 100 in my CL8 bracket), no ISO and no extra token (EoTS or HoD).
  • Newvis
    Newvis Posts: 18
    I knew it! I mentioned this to my Alliance Commander. I figured I must have skipped a day but couldn't remember doing so. Glad I am not crazy. Haha Thanks Devs! Made it to 110k so I should be good. Blows my mind how the top ranked guys in my shard made it to 150k+. Little more hardcore than I care to be. icon_e_wink.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    JVReal wrote:

I ask my kids to have all their chores done when I get home. I mention no reward. I get home and 2 of the 3 did their chores. I reward 2... am I punishing the 3rd?

But your analogy is wrong.

Here is a more accurate housework analogy:

You ask your kids to do an unreasonably large armount of chores for a specific reward. 2/3 of the kids do most, but not all of the chores. 1 kid looks at the amount of chores you requested, realizes that it is unreasonable, and stops doing chores after most of the work, but less than the other two. You return home, announce that you asked for an unreasonable amount of work, declare that a reasonable mount would have been more than the 1 kid did, but less than the other 2. You give the full reward to the two kids.

Have you punished the 1 kid relative to the other 2? I kinda think so. I also think that you have acted in an'arbitrary and capricious' manner to use a legal term of art.
    My illustration was to show the difference between unexpected reward/lack of reward vs punishment.
    Nowhere did I imply that 138,000 was a reasonable request.

I played how I normally played, which gave me CP, normally max progression, and several hundred experience points. I was rewarded for hitting what ended up being the adjusted reasonable reward.

You're just throwing a handful of darts at the target hoping to hit the bulls-eye.

This forum is screwy. 4/7 clears for points is again deemed unreasonable when you choose not to do it, but not unreasonable when you can do it. Flip Flop, flip flop.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't even know what to say
    DNTbqMt.png?1
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    I stopped at 107.6K and got a Token (HoD) and some ISO but no CP. Wonder what the cutoff for the CP was?
  • Newvis
    Newvis Posts: 18
    So my 110k wasn't high enough? Just received the EOTS token and Iso but no cp...? Hopefully this is a mistake AGAIN. Ticket sent.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Got my 15 CP (had reached 122K before tapping out, and that barely got me top 100 in my CL8 bracket), no ISO and no extra token (EoTS or HoD).

I'd like to see what the revised tiers are, then. I scored 113K and DID NOT get the CP. So the CP cutoff is somewhere between 113-122K.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    fmftint wrote:
    I don't even know what to say
    DNTbqMt.png?1
    I just opened mine so that there is no way they can take it back. Hope they give the right enemy of the state token as well. Is it too much to hope to get another eots token after the heart of darkness one?
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    I finished just shy of 120,000 of the 138,000, got everything in progression except the 15cp. I just got 1,250 iso & the HoD token, no CP, & the HoD token doesn't show up with the vaults even as a stockpile... I definitely cleared every node 4 times & each wave 3 times.