Simulator Basics part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mar 21-30)

Options

Comments

• They end at 12 AM EST Sunday.
  • jozier wrote:
    They end at 12 AM EST Sunday.

Thanks, Jozier.
  • Take one part good/decent end times on each of the four rounds of subs (for me) , throw in one part of motivation because this is an alliance based event, and add one part of just how awesome this event and its numerous rewards are and you have the pve event for which I've been most excited about since the first Hulk (maybe only other than the first Hulk).

The fact that I have TheLadder in my second straight main bracket isn't even diminishing my enthusiasm.

I will be sad to see Psylocke's buff go, I like the other characters they are going to rotate in but man there is just something about her particular combo of strike and attack tiles.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Take one part good/decent end times on each of the four rounds of subs (for me) , throw in one part of motivation because this is an alliance based event, and add one part of just how awesome this event and its numerous rewards are and you have the pve event for which I've been most excited about since the first Hulk (maybe only other than the first Hulk).

The fact that I have TheLadder in my second straight main bracket isn't even diminishing my enthusiasm.

I will be sad to see Psylocke's buff go, I like the other characters they are going to rotate in but man there is just something about her particular combo of strike and attack tiles.

Psylocke and Ares are such a cute couple in this rotation. She lays down strike and attack tiles and Ares Onslaughts everyone into the ground. It will be sad to see them go.

But, I do look forward to endless Summon Demon attacks from Dr. Doom.
  • Woooow. Absolutely love when the game gives me a completely garbage board. The only matches I can ever make are colors that I can't use, and the computer is ALWAYS able to make about 5 matches in one turn to charge up half of their powers. Really fun...

Hoping I'll be able to have some luck and actually get a new Captain America out of all of this, but I seriously doubt it. And it sucks that I can't do the extra missions on the normal mode board because I don't have a Psylocke.
  • But, I do look forward to endless Summon Demon attacks from Dr. Doom.

It was kinda impressive to see the 4 bosses together in front of the roster on the entering game. Too bad you can only send 3 to rock. Was quite a group. icon_e_smile.gif

Doom summoned the room full of demons indeed.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    The fact that Simulator forces me to use Psylocke (and buffing her) has made me realize how great her attack and strike tile combo is, esp. when teamed with chars that don't use black at all.
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just came here to say that bagman is so stupid. He kept using snark on his own team's tiles icon_neutral.gif
  • I'm really liking Hood/Doom as a team. A lot easier to get Doom going with his demons.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I'm really liking Hood/Doom as a team. A lot easier to get Doom going with his demons.

I love/hate that moment when you have the Hood on your team and you check how much ap you have for a high cost ability and it turns out you have twice as much as you need. Yeah, yeah I should be keeping better track but with high cost ones you just assume it's going to take a little while.
  • ichijuan wrote:
    Just came here to say that bagman is so stupid. He kept using snark on his own team's tiles icon_neutral.gif

It's just a special moment when he has screwed up his team and then manages to match all the colors you need to finish him off. I almost root for the guy at that point.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm going to have nightmares about that 20 ISO reward later...
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Ah shoot. I got jozier in my bracket. So any hopes I had of rubberbanding into the #1 spot can now be forgotten. icon_e_sad.gif
  • You might get lucky. I don't know how much I can play during the week and I don't need an IW yellow for main bracket anyway.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    You might get lucky. I don't know how much I can play during the week and I don't need an IW yellow for main bracket anyway.

Ok so your not my main trouble? Right ill believe it when I see it near the end. Lol icon_e_wink.gif
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    They end at 12 AM EST Sunday.

you mean Monday, right? Midnight Sun days and 5 hours
  • The subs end one minute before 12:01 a.m. EST Monday morning.
  • I hate Simulator. I can't believe they stop me from using Bagman. How am I supposed to play this game without my favourite character? This is so tinykitty stupid.

#ragequit
  • Dear Devs,
    Thank you for putting the 500 iso reward back! It gives me the motivation I need to grind every node instead of just the choice point nodes. Also, thank you for the 2500 iso rewards on both normal and hard. You guys are awesome! With so much iso to be won, I have been able to level several of my covers to a point where they are usable and I am really having fun switching up my teams instead of relying on only 3 characters to do everything.
    Thank you!
    ~Julie
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well it's official, I had completely forgotten how great this event it.
    Now I remember why I quit last time. People with 1* covers all over the top 10 and the easy nodes with characters just shy of 200