Simulator Basics part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mar 21-30)

Options

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm interested to know what kind of levels people are seeing.
    I get the impression that they've put a lot more emphasis on community scaling once again - as opposed to it relying more heavily on individual player scaling.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    I get the impression that they've put a lot more emphasis on community scaling once again - as opposed to it relying more heavily on individual player scaling.

My highest right now is 120-ish for the Hard ISO fight
  • Twysta
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

My highest right now is 120-ish for the Hard ISO fight

Yeah mine too and rising.
  • Twysta wrote:
    In Hard Node, node 4 at level hard is at enemies at level 117 or 118 and node is enemies at 125-126.
  • Kelbris
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Wrong thread
  • jozier wrote:
    Just bear in mind that if you use Daken, you won't be able to use Psylocke's strike tiles (but her ability will be spammable).

It takes a nice board but the dream is to put out two Daken strikes right away, then one from Psylocke, then get to matching Daken's for more red ap. Not the best plan with the current speed of the game but for others with no better options they make a good team.
  • Twysta
    Options
    Then throw out Psylockes black and let the board do the work!
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:

I was trying to find a third that worked for Psylocke/Ares. Mags works, but I find that I don't do as much with him since I'm not really concentrating on purple. Most enemies don't use it, so I bait them into a bunch of match-4 purples so I can control the rest of the board.

If Daken was buffed again, this would be a joke.

I tried Magneto, OBW and Daredevil with them. They all work. In one match all three types of traps were sprung! Still I prefer OBW, she's higher level than the other two, plus healing. Though, until the enemies' levels rise, with such a buff, both Psylocke and Ares don't need healing so often.
  • I find Dakken to work amazingly with patch. Green makes Dakken and patch tiles. There's almost always room left to toss patch red tiles out. Both regen health passively. Hood or OBW both make perfect 3rds to fuel the slashers. Ragnarok BWGS and other green generators also work well. + it's got annoying factor.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Only just realized that the 'alliance rewards' in subs, are unbracketed... So, hooray for more prizes for whales!
  • Kelbris
    Options
    I should probably join an alliance soon :x

HSX1VUv.png

Didn't even intend for this to happen. Was just going for a few 500s and then ground (grinded?) my three nodes that I always grind for this PvE.

(Okay, seriously. Ground or grinded?)
  • El Zoof
    El Zoof Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yay! I just reached 10000 and got Bullseye! That doesn't feel like totally wasted effort at all.
  • So, is the refresh rate confirmed at 12 Hours?
  • Well it's official, I had completely forgotten how great this event it.
  • Kelbris
    Options
    Well it's official, I had completely forgotten how great this event it.

Isn't it? Even the "Can't use the cover that they enemy is using" gimmick makes it slightly more challenging, but in a way that's actually fun.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Well it's official, I had completely forgotten how great this event it.

Isn't it? Even the "Can't use the cover that they enemy is using" gimmick makes it slightly more challenging, but in a way that's actually fun.

And the shiny iso, I think I might go blind!
  • How long is the refresh?
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Feels like refresh might be 12 hours?

I'm at least 8.5 hours past my clear of hard sub. Just did the first mission in that twice and dropped to 1 point.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So was it confirmed that the alliance subs are unbracketed too?
  • So was it confirmed that the alliance subs are unbracketed too?

Seems that way. The sum total of my Alliance score in easy and hard modes equals the Alliance score in my main bracket.