Simulator Basics part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mar 21-30)

Options

Comments

• Ah, so no rush.

2.5 days usually indicates 12-hour refresh.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Anybody else loving the stream of iso-8 that's coming in right now. Glad to have the simulator back. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • bughunt wrote:
    Rajjeq wrote:
    How long are the first subs? I can't join for a while.

2.5 days.

Oh wow. That's long. Seems longer than last time anyways. Gonna join when it feels nice and smooth then. That and I'm expecting a huge as delivery at work, and still need to find time to play the terrible tourney everyone hates.
  • Even though the overall rewards aren't so great, this should be a great way to earn ISO/HP. Can't be disappointed with that.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Buffs kind of suck this time around, yeah? Using Psylocke/Ares/Mags for the rainbow at the moment. I want to throw the Hood in somewhere, but this team's working right now.

Bullseye and Hawkeye... really?
  • MNKromann
    MNKromann Posts: 31
    Options
    Konman wrote:
    Two Highly Trained tokens, two Modern Hawkeye, who could ask for more?

I'm afraid to use my tokens because I know he is waiting.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:
    Buffs kind of suck this time around, yeah? Using Psylocke/Ares/Mags for the rainbow at the moment. I want to throw the Hood in somewhere, but this team's working right now.

Bullseye and Hawkeye... really?

If you do a wolves/psylocke/bullseye combo and can get a couple purple matches early, you'll take almost no damage the entire round.
  • Only need top 50? I guess I can relax.

Depending on the buff %, Bullseye shouldn't be slept on.
  • I'm loving the seer amount of ISO in these events, it's just such a giant boost.
    also meeting different enemy team comps is interesting
  • Personally, I feel cheated by this event. The cover of the event clearly shows Devil Dino and yet there are no nodes that feature the green team-killing machine.

And to be fair, neither Hulk nor Moonstone is featured in a node either, but who cares about them compared to our favorite dinosaur?
  • Riggy wrote:
    Personally, I feel cheated by this event. The cover of the event clearly shows Devil Dino and yet there are no nodes that feature the green team-killing machine.

And to be fair, neither Hulk nor Moonstone is featured in a node either, but who cares about them compared to our favorite dinosaur?
    I'm still terrorized from the last time I had to fight a level 230 dino
    DON'T BITE ME! DON'T BITE ME! AHHHHHH
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't think I can play anymore. This game is unhealthy for me.

I ambushed Daken with Crotchdevil and for a moment I was elated. I feel sick and violated now, and I will never be the same innocent youth I once was.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    I don't think I can play anymore. This game is unhealthy for me.

I ambushed Daken with Crotchdevil and for a moment I was elated. I feel sick and violated now, and I will never be the same innocent youth I once was.

I find it very fitting that this happened to you on a Friday icon_twisted.gif
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bughunt wrote:
    Cool, was thinking alliance rewards for an event like this would be only for main bracket, but it's for sub-events too. 100 alliances in an alliance sub-bracket.

There are only prizes for the Top100 alliances in sub events. But we are currently ranked 300-something. So... no brackets but actually just next to no prices except for the top alliances. Ugh... Unless the system is bugged and there is a mistake somewhere.
  • I don't really want to fight bagman, it feels like bullying.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    Personally, I feel cheated by this event. The cover of the event clearly shows Devil Dino and yet there are no nodes that feature the green team-killing machine.

Don't forget, this is only the first of four sub events. I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere along the line. Not that i'm looking forward to a lvl 230 DD.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    Riggy wrote:

Don't forget, this is only the first of four sub events. I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere along the line. Not that i'm looking forward to a lvl 230 DD.
    True enough. However, I would rather see him make his return in the earlier subs rather than the later. Assuming that the scaling will persist across subs, any devil dino after day 4 will most likely be level 230.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nobody1111 wrote:
    I don't really want to fight bagman, it feels like bullying.

When he comes back with his level 230 mates and you aren't allowed to use Spiderman you get to feel the wedgie and taste the swirly.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    nobody1111 wrote:
    I don't really want to fight bagman, it feels like bullying.

When he comes back with his level 230 mates and you aren't allowed to use Spiderman you get to feel the wedgie and taste the swirly.
    I don't use spiderman, haven't managed to get my hands on blue covers ;_;
    also it's sad that the only reason to fear bagman is that he blocks the spiderman slot
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Riggy wrote:

Don't say that, people care icon_e_smile.gif . Anyway, Moonstone is already there with Storm and the gangster boss in the solo mission next to the ISO lump.
    Hopefully (?) there are still more rounds for the other two to show up yet.