Long loading screens on R109

Comments

• How was this not picked up when it came to testing the update? It's a pretty noticeable considering every tap is 10 seconds of black screen before you get anywhere....

Oh pardon for for saying the T word that shall not be named -_-
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    iPhone 6s is slow on loading in each node for lightning rounds and PVE and PVP. It takes 5-6 seconds to load the battle and after the battle is over.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    iPad Air, iOS 9.3.5. I'm noticing the same issues - lots of black screens between loads, and longer loading times. I'm not seeing any extra slowdown when in a battle.
  • Joshe67
    Joshe67 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    iPhone 6. OS 9.3.5. Loading takes forever at literally every screen interval. After and before every match. Also when the app starts
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Thanks for the reports everyone. The dev team are aware and currently investigating. Please continue to provide your device specs and where & when you are seeing the black screens/increased loading.

We appreciate your assistance as we work on getting this corrected.

iPhone 6s

Black screen for 3-6s when:
    After selecting an event from the main screen
    When selecting "event rewards" from within the event screen
    Not when selecting rankings screen, but when returning to event screen from rankings
    When returning to main screen from event screen
    When opening roster screen
    When selecting a character from roster screen
    When selecting a character from train screen
    When selecting the Recruit Heroes screen
    When opening a token

Strangely enough, mine is faster today. Still has black screen pauses, but they're noticeably shorter.
  • Jwhitmire36
    Jwhitmire36 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    iPad w/iOS 10, all same lag times as described in previous posts

Galaxy S4 w/Andriod 5.0.1 game will not load at all, there's an andriod specific thread open too
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    The loading issue has dramatically improved in the past couple of hours. I still experience short load times but now they're only 1 - 2 seconds instead of 5 - 10 seconds. On R108 there were no load times. Regardless, it's a step in the right direction! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Brand new iPad Pro. Slow switching between game screen, roster screen, vault, etc. Basically I get a 5-10 second black screen between any 2 screens. Ugh.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    on iphone 6s. still slow to switch between all screens. majorrrrrrr disincentive to play.
  • iPhone5 as well
  • ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    LAG! No issues before the update.
    Samsung Note 4
  • Minox
    Minox Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    iPhone 5 here and super slow. Moving between the menu, loading matches (before and after).
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    iPhone 6 here. Most recent IOS as of 9/13/16. Super slow and incredibly frustrating. This is by far the most annoying issue I've experienced w/ this game in ~550 days of play, so I hope it is being given the attention is deserves and is resolved ASAP. The time commitment to the game (which is already high) has now been effectively doubled when you factor in the 5-15 seconds of wait time between each different screen.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    iPhone 6s and iPad mini both have same black screen lag upon entering and exiting match. Pretty much the same as everyone else. Only happened after I was forced to do update tonight
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just chiming in with my specs. iPhone 6+, latest iOS. Awful loading between pretty much every transition.

Really have no idea how this sort of thing gets past QA...
  • SangFroid
    SangFroid Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    Just chiming in with my specs. iPhone 6+, latest iOS. Awful loading between pretty much every transition.

Really have no idea how this sort of thing gets past QA...
    Everything above except iPhone 6 not 6+

The game is now extremely frustrating to play!
  • NovaFalcon
    NovaFalcon Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    R109, Iphone 6, IOS 9.3.5

Takes me as long to cue up a match as it goes to play a match.
  • iPhone 6+ 128 Gb iOS 9.3.5 (13G36)

Slow as everyone else. While they are in there fixing things, can the fix the other in-game problems? ie, you win the match notification then you go through three screens then win?
  • Same experience with iPhone 6s and IOS 10, that i just installed since thought it was better with the last MPQ's release icon_e_sad.gif
    What's happening ?
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    It's either a blank loading screen or the character icon (loading screen) with music playing in the background. Pretty much a slow down each time I transition to a new screen.