MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2016 Edition *Updated (09/28/16)

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *(09/28/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus and Story events.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Yay cho event! I like it when we see old events we haven't seen in a while (and probably a free 4* cho cover). Wonder if this is tied to the anniversary or just cause of the cho buff.
  • I hope that amadeus inferno is a separate PVE coming either tomorrow or on Sunday.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black votes to start anniversary week???? I guess I was hoping for something new like the class of 2015 last year.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    wymtime wrote:
    Black votes to start anniversary week???? I guess I was hoping for something new like the class of 2015 last year.

So was I.

Personally, I'd love to see Class of 2016 and either Earth's Mightiest or Children of the Atom as the Anniversary events. The latter two don't get run often enough, IMO.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    wymtime wrote:

Does it start the anniversary season, or is it another short offseason beforehand?
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    jffdougan wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

So was I.

Personally, I'd love to see Class of 2016 and either Earth's Mightiest or Children of the Atom as the Anniversary events. The latter two don't get run often enough, IMO.
    I think it would be weird having an event in which only 4* and 5* are boosted.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Which color is the upcoming Rocket & Groot cover in Deadpool Daily? I'm just building it, and mine is 1/4/2, and there are two green covers coming in the Thick as Thieves rank 7 progression.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Berserk Al wrote:
    Which color is the upcoming Rocket & Groot cover in Deadpool Daily? I'm just building it, and mine is 1/4/2, and there are two green covers coming in the Thick as Thieves rank 7 progression.
    We're back to the first colors, so it should be yellow.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Gamependium's DDQ calendar says yellowflag.png
  • wymtime
    DuckyV wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

Does it start the anniversary season, or is it another short offseason beforehand?
    Unless they are doing PVE only for anniversary, it should be the start of anniversary week. For the 2 PVP they should do something new or run Howard the duck PVP and devil Dino PVP. Those 2 events feel more anniversary then Black Vortex
  • Quebbster
    I Think the anniversary celebrations will start at the end of next week, not the beginning. I Believe that is how it has been done in the past - as a 10 day mini-season.
  • wymtime
    Quebbster wrote:
    I Think the anniversary celebrations will start at the end of next week, not the beginning. I Believe that is how it has been done in the past - as a 10 day mini-season.
    You know what would be helpful. If the devs came on the forum occasionally to let us know what was going on.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Anniversary events are not listed yet. Info coming soon. Should have details Monday.
    Looking pretty dang fun. Please stay tuned.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Anniversary events are not listed yet. Info coming soon. Should have details Monday.

I was right! Mini offseason!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Anniversary events are not listed yet. Info coming soon. Should have details Monday.

You little tease. Can we at least know if anniversary starts Monday or Thursday, please ? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    thisone wrote:
    "David wrote:

You little tease. Can we at least know if anniversary starts Monday or Thursday, please ? icon_e_smile.gif
    If we get information on Monday then a Thursday start is likely. Starting Monday would mean information was available on Sunday.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    thisone wrote:
    "David wrote:

If we get information on Monday then a Thursday start is likely. Starting Monday would mean information was available on Sunday.

Really? What if they can't release til Monday due to exclusivity? Forum hears info last. Especially big news like this.

This is why the devs need to answer not other forum members. No disrepect intended. Could be Monday could be Thursday. Question still stands.
  • Quebbster
    thisone wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    thisone wrote:
    "David wrote:

Really? What if they can't release til Monday due to exclusivity? Forum hears info last. Especially big news like this.

This is why the devs need to answer not other forum members. No disrepect intended. Could be Monday could be Thursday. Question still stands.
    No offense taken. Peggy Carter was a pretty cool surprise.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    devs throwing around the term "FUN" doesn't necessarily inspire confidence.......

I hope things are different this time around